I make it to the middle, glaring furiously at Ukraine. She sees me, a little confused at my gloomy state, but smiles anyway. "Hey Thirteen!" She waves at me.

...

I slap her hard on the cheek. The whole cafeteria goes silent. Astonishing, I know! Ukraine holds her cheek, frightened. "America, don't!" I hear Canada in the background. It's too late now. I drag Ukraine by the collar and slam her against the wall. She gasps as the sudden impact.

I smile, "don't lie, dear. That necklace isn't yours." I take my necklace off her neck. Ukraine shivers as she makes eye contact with me. I slowly form tears in my eyes while looking at her. "I trusted you," I lied.

She looked down at the ground with guilt, "it wasn't my fault."

I laugh, "wasn't your fault? Russia told you and you didn't listen. It's all your fault."

Ukraine tenses up and glares at me, "show me proof that it's yours."

"The necklace is all the proof I need." I say, opening the heart shaped necklace. She looks at the picture, stunned. I push her onto the ground and step on her back preventing her from fleeing.

"Don't talk to me ever again." I say lowly. Ukraine stares at me in disbelief. Tears form in her eyes as she hears everyone chanting "thief". I walk away, leaving her to deal with the masses.

Canada and I make eye contact. I've never seen him this angry in a while. "America, look what you've done." He growls, rushing towards the hoard of students. He only calls me America when he's super mad. In my defense, Ukraine started this whole commotion.

I stand there, watching him. "She deserved it." I mumbled when he passed me.

"She should've burned that necklace." Canada kicks me to the ground.

I sat there. The necklace on the ground in front of me. My vision blurs as tears form in my eyes. He never acted violently against me. I gasp for air, feeling suffocated in this packed cafeteria.

Did he really mean those words? I look at the picture in my necklace. What did I do wrong? Lose my necklace? Why is he on her side? I wipe my tears away angrily. I never felt this much hatred towards a country in my life. The pain in my heart is unbearable. I punch the ground in frustration. My own brother chose a stranger over me. He will regret his decision.

I look up and see Russia and China peering down at me, concerned for my well being. I suddenly feel embarrassed by my outbreak. I shove my necklace into my pocket and get up. I must look like a mess right now.

Russia sighs, "I told you. Ukraine and Canada will ruin our lives." I nod, still thinking about the event that happened a few minutes ago. Did Canada really mean what he said? Uncontrollable tears flow down my face once again. Just the thought of it hurts. Canada really changed.

China cups my face and wipes my tears away, "美国, don't cry." I continue to sob. Yes, I got my necklace back, but my heart still broke in two. China picks me up and I hang onto him like a baby monkey. I feel kisses on my cheek as I get carried out the cafeteria.

"I'm so sorry America." I hear Russia mumble. I sniff and wipe my tears away.

"It's not your fault," I mutter. I stuff my face in my arms. My body shivers once again when I recall those words.

I feel China place a soft kiss on my forehead. Honestly knowing that he cares makes me feel a little better but what happened in the Lunchroom will never heal. Canada is a traitor to his own family. Wait till I tell Father about this. His slogan is "family first. Strangers last." And Canada did the opposite.

We make it to a classroom where North Korea and Vietnam are waiting. China sets me down on a table. I hear Vietnam snickering in the background, "Thirteen cries? She's so sensitive!" I don't have the strength to argue. I thirst for water.

"Shut up. She's one of us now." North Korea growls. Vietnam pauses her annoying laughs. The Korean brings me his computer so I can watch the situation unfold in the lunchroom. My blood boils when I see Canada defending Ukraine.

"Ukraine doesn't deserve your sympathy." Russia sits on the table across from me. I looked at him angrily.

"You made him like this." I wipe my tears away, as I don't feel sad anymore. I don't care about Ukraine. I care about my relationship with Canada.

"Китай, I told you it was a bad idea."

China scoffs, "you're blaming me now?" China grabs Russia by the neck, which oddly doesn't scare the Russian. How could he? Russia is also a strong country that I've seen beat up two countries at once.

Russia glares, "you grew their bond. When Ukraine got home, she couldn't sleep the whole night because she was texting Canada."

"I can't control what Canada or Ukraine does. You should've stopped your own sister. And guess what? You still haven't paid me back yet. I've been waiting for 2 years now."

Silence filled the room as we waited for Russia's response. He takes China's hand off his neck and sits up straight, a clear hue of red on his face. He clears his throat, "meet me at my house tomorrow."

This satisfies the Chinese as he kisses the Russian, only for the latter to return a slap. Russia wipes his cheek with the sleeve of his shirt, grossed out. My curiosity grows and I eventually forget about my stupid Ukraine addict brother.

"What did you do to Ukraine? I've seen her cry every time she tries bringing it up." I remember the warnings she told me about China, but she could never finish her sentence as if what he did was so detrimental to her mentality.

"She is over dramatic." North Korea laughs, opening the door to the room. "Vietnam and I are going to see Ukraine." He licks his lips as if he's a predator hunting his prey. The two leave, laughing with pure hatred for the Ukrainian.

"Are you feeling better?" Russia asks. I nod my head. I look at North Korea's laptop. Canada is eating with his friends while Ukraine excuses herself. She exits the double doors only to be cornered by Vietnam and North Korea. The two beat her up and I know they're calling her names by the look on her face. I look over at Russia who's also watching the cameras. He looks emotionless.

"Don't you care about your sister?" I ask the Russian. He doesn't respond. Too intent on the imagery in front of him. At last, North Korea and Vietnam leave Ukraine as a bloody mess. The two high fived each other as they headed away from the doors. I can see Ukraine shake in her blood, petrified. I frown, honestly feeling bad for her. She didn't deserve so much for so little. What could I do? I already ruined our growing friendship. From the corner of my eye, I see Russia hold back a grin.