𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 06

Start from the beginning

'Why do I have a bad feeling in here...' She said in her mind

'Six be careful, any rooms can have a traps' Shade reminder that on her.

Six nod to agree on her then she looked around the room, she noticed a bucket above the door she came through. It seemed to be attached by a rope and some contraption that could be used for something. Six turning around to see one of the floorboards was loose and seemed crooked from the side up. This makes her brain start to click as a mischievous smirk comes across her face.

Standing against the wall, she slowly makes her way over to the floorboard and with one stomp on it, the sounds of the bucket start flying towards the porcelain doll who got up to turn around before shattering into pieces by the bucket who rammed right into it.

'Oof- that could be hurt' Shade jokingly said while laughing on what happened to the porcelain doll.

Six start walking over to climb up a chair and through a door that leads into another hallway. Walking through the halls it really seemed quiet, yet empty. She then saw a door that appears to be locked. Judging from the keyhole, this door needed a key.

'Did Mono have to find a key for this door? Because this one is needed to be unlocked' She thought before walking further down the halls.

'Maybe somewhere around there that you can find it?' Shade said.

Six soon started to hear something in the distance, like some little taps and a few ear cringing scrapes on something.

Continuing down the halls the sounds started to get louder by each step she took. When she stopped in front of a room where the source of the sound was she slowly peeked her head into the room to see more porcelain dolls in chairs and something that her eyes had caught something. A teacher was standing behind a desk writing on a chalkboard which occasionally turned around to look at her students. Her smile was like a living nightmare for anyone who stares at it.

'Her smile is so creepy... If she became my real teacher, i would definitely quitting my school immediately' Shade shudder on that thoughts.

'I agree on you that...' Six just only said.

When she turns around to write back on the chalkboard, Six quickly walks behind on the porcelain doll, as she heard the taps stopped she knows that the teacher already turned around to face them, before she heard a taps again and slowing crouching to went on another porcelain doll, when she didn't hear the taps she just need to wait a minute before she heard again tbe taps and then she run on the other room while making sure to be discreet as much as possible.

Now inside the room she quickly looks around the room to find something she needs. The room had blank sheets of paper on the floor along with filing cabinets that were opened and filled with files while the rest were closed and seemed to be locked. There was also a bookshelf that had books inside it

Six frown when she didn't see that could be helpful for her suddenly she heard Shade.

'Six! look up! There is a key!' She said.

Six looked on top of the shelf to see that there was a key.

'Maybe that is the key I need to unlock that door!' She exclaim.

She then walks over to the bookshelf. It didn't seem sturdy to climb but it was a risk she was willing to take. Taking a deep breath she started to climb up the shelf. Halfway to the top, she felt the bookshelf beginning to fall.

'OH NO-' Six and Shade said at the same time.

Six quickly made her to jump off of it out of reflex as the now fallen bookshelf created a loud thud. Knowing it was loud enough to attract the things outside of the room, she quickly grabs the key and hides under the bin that was inside the room before she hears loud and fast footsteps approaching the door.