𝐈

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚 was not a good person in any regard. She was aggressive and unpredictable. She lacked empathy, and struggled with a murderous and psychotic temper. That said temper was burning through her, an animalistic rage glistened in her dark chestnut - almost black - eyes. She was - and looked - entirely bloodthirsty. Yet, Klaus stared down at her in wonder, despite this. Stefan's eyes flickered between them anxiously from the counter, having been pulled from his torment, due to the hybrid's attention drifting to the inky haired woman after she kicked the front door down. Klaus hardly blinked, there was a flicker of admiration amongst awe. Of course, he knew of the stories. However, meeting the latest heir, face to face - felt quite unreal. Like how a child would marvel at their first sighting of snow.

"I've heard of you." He murmured, staring at her like she belonged in a museum. "The de Valois heir. The woman-"

Valaena smiled crookedly, snarling with a twisted rage - rage like a wild animal, that was straining on it's leach. "-with the big ass gun." She drew peacemaker, aiming it's barrel at his chest. She wanted to cause him a great deal of pain, before savoring the pleasure of killing him. Klaus' eyes flickered to the dark silver Colt Buntline Special revolver, who's barrel was glowing with golden fire. He felt his hybrid features reveal themselves, responding to peacemaker's powers. He hesitantly inched away from it's muzzle. He knew despite his recent enhanced immortality. Her magic gun could easily kill everybody in the room, even him.

Stefan tugged on his lower lip, dread filled his being as he obvserved the heir and hybrid intently. Afraid for the young woman, who his brother considered a daughter. The daughter his brother had kept secret. Katherine's gaze was fixed on the revolver in the de Valois woman's hand intently, much like Klaus, with awe. The myth of the cursed hunters, who had been around longer than the Originals themselves, yet not even the Originals - even possibly the wildly fox - had any answer as to where the de Valois hunters had come from or how they came to be. A slight flicker of hope flared in the vampress. It was common knowledge from the legends; one shot, right between the eyes. And it was one first class ticket straight to Hell. If Valaena shot Klaus, she would be free, free as a bird. Katherine could almost taste it. A life. She could have a life, not an mere existance.