[ 6 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

Wooyoung was almost pissing himself in the car during the drive to San's parents' home. They'd had the discussion the day after and for the whole week, Wooyoung was stuck on trying to make himself look good. He showered way too many times, used his and San's cologne on himself, practiced introducing himself and often times San would chuckle when he walked past their bedroom hearing, "Hello, Mr and Mrs Choi, my name is Jun- no no, Good evening Mr and Mrs- fuck no"

San had calmed the younger down several times, telling him not to stress and that his parents would love and accept him. Wooyoung tried to stay calm.

It didn't work. They were outside his parents home at 9pm in the night and San was ringing the door bell. Wooyoung noted how San's parents were rich, seeing they lived in such a fancy home. Wooyoung on the other hand got kicked out of his own house so he had no idea what his house still looked like.

His breath was caught in his throat when the door opened and a young woman opened the door. San beamed at the sight of her and hugged her.

"San-ah!", she squealed, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulder and kissing his cheeks.

"Nuna", San hugged her back and Wooyoung shifted from one feet to the other, gripping the hem of his shirt. He'd dressed decently. Nothing fancy since, one: he had no fancy clothes and San's wouldn't fit him, two: San had told him not to stress about it too much and just wear something comfortable and presentable.

He wore a slightly long shirt, which he at first tucked just the front into his black jeans and let the rest cover his ass but then pulled it out just so he'd have something to tug on when he was stressed. He didn't do much with his hair. Just brushed it down. He extra shaved, getting rid of a tiny speck of hair and made sure to bathe in perfume.

The woman faced Wooyoung and smiled at him.

"Nuna, this is Wooyoung. Wooyoung this is Haneul, my older sister"

"Nice to mee-", Wooyoung had his hand stuck out but Haneul ignored it and hugged him instead.

"Drop the formality, sweetie. You're basically a brother to me. Any friend of San is a brother or sister of mine", she grinned ear to ear and Wooyoung saw how the dimples ran in the family. "Come in you two. Eomma and appa have been waiting"

"How's work?", San asked slipping his shoes off along with Wooyoung.

"Tiring", Haneul sighed, "I have two law firms fighting to take me and have been dealing with the same two cases for two months now. It's the first time I've had such a good opponent and they're really not backing down"