We meet again

Angel walked out from the castle, determined to search Luis by Ada's order. She walked into an endless forest with darkness at dawn all around her, but it doesnt stop her from walking deeper, until she found the village shadows. "Where the hell is he??" She muttered in frustration as she glances around, searching the man she was looking for.

...

"Looking for me, Angel?"

A man speaks in a raspy voice behind her. That thick accent sounded really familiar for her and she slowly turned around, finding Luis was standing behind her, with a soft smile drawn on his face. "There you are." Angel responded with a firm tone and serious expression. "What's with that face, Señorita? Are you upset or what?" Luis asks teasingly while spinning the lighter between his fingers after he light up his cigarette. The smell of the cigarette between his dark lips are bothering, along with the smoke that coming out from his nose and mouth.

"No... I.." Her gaze quickly softened and looked away slightly. Seeing her sudden reaction makes Luis confused and raises one of his eyebrow in response. "I just didn't believe that we meet again after years." She replied with a low voice, and Luis immediately smiled after hearing her response.

"And so do i." He responded with a soft expression and takes a puff of his cigarette.

Angel cant help but smiled back at him as well, and Luis returned the smile. "I'm glad that you found me." He whispered fondly and hold her hand, trying to be close to her again. But she refuse to hold hands with him. Luis understand her condition and put his hand to the side, sighing in dissapointment

The fond moment between them must ended now. Now that the villagers here spotted them and went to attack both of them. "Well.. it's game time." Angel said playfuly as she took out her handgun, and load it. "Definitely." Luis responded and took out his red9, and load it as well.

"Wait you know how to use a gun?" Angel asks with surprise on her face and Luis chuckled in response. "Of course i do. You're the one who taught me."

She then remembered when she taught him how to use a gun back then, train him on the shooting range when they had free time. They were spending so much time together that day, smiling and laughing with each other. What a fun moment.

"Well, that's good to know." Angel responded with a shrug and aim at the villagers, starting to shoot them. Luis does the same as well, shooting and running away from the villagers when they were too close to him. Sadly he's not good of close range, because he didn't get that much training in the past. So he only relies on melee weapons when fighting at close range, even then the movement is limited. But Angel didn't think much of it, and went to help him everytime he got caught by the villagers.

"Gracias, Angel! You know i can count on you." Luis shouts at her and winks after that.

"Stop flirting, Luis!" Angel rolled her eyes in annoyance, ignoring his flirting because she's focusing for their lives. They both keep fighting until they almost ran out of ammo and got cornered. "Shit, what should we do?" She whispered to Luis while breathing heavily, feeling overwhelmed by the quantity of these insane villagers. "I don't know..." He tried to think about something, and an idea pop out on his head.

He put out the cigarette and extended his arm to her, as if asking her to dance with him. "What? Dancing? Are you kidding me?" Angel seems confused by his sudden action, but he still extending his arm, with a slight smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes, getting no clue of what he's doing right now. He pulled her closer and spin her around, while taking out an iron bar now.

Angel immediately noticed what he's about to do and dance with him now, following the flow and avoiding the weapons that been throwed towards them with beautiful movement of their dance. She put the opportunity to kill them with close range tecnique. While Luis, he's just knocking them up by swinging his iron bar.