I came out the bathroom, and the first thing I saw was Charles, topless, standing awkwardly by his bed. Despite it being past midnight, he looked flawless. His torso was tanned and toned, and his bottoms were low-waisted enough to slightly show off his V-line. He signalled towards a bed he had made me. Actually, I don't think you could count it as a bed. It was a pillow and a blanket on wooden floor. I guess I wasn't sleeping tonight. 

"Thank you Charles" I was more thanking him for the sight of him I had just recieved than whatever sort of 'bed' he had just made me. He walked straight into the bathroom - rude. I sat on the edge of the bed, regretting my choice to sleep on the floor. 

Charles only took a few minutes in the bathroom then came back out, turning the main light out so the room was only illuminated by the bed side light. I got onto the floor. It was so uncomfortable. The wood hurt whichever bone leant on it. 

"Is there anything to make up a matress?" I asked Charles, who was on his phone. 

"No." He put down his phone. "Let me sleep on the floor Edom." The sound of my name from his mouth nearly made me say yes, but my stubborness and hate (if that was even it) for Charles overrode it. 

"No one could sleep on this floor Charles, I'll do it. I don't really sleep anyway." I wasn't lying. I hadn't ever told anyone in the paddock before, but I actually had really bad sleeping issues. I'd had them since I was little and my parents had tried everything to fix it, but to no avail. In the end, we concluded I didn't need that much sleep (I did need the sleep, I just got used to be tired a lot). 

"Really?!" Charles seemed surprised

"Don't mock it Leclerc." 

"Edom, come in the bed" He suddenly said. I looked at Charles, warning him I wouldn't let him sleep on the floor. "We can share?" He was totally serious

The proposal shocked me. I thought about it for a minute and decided not to move. I stayed silent and soon after, Charles turned the light off. After a minute, I got too uncomfortable, so tried to turn over, but it hurt. I let out a slight groan by accident, and then a small sigh of relief once I had turned. 

"Right. That's it." Charles's voice emerged from the darkness. "You're going to keep me awake all night with your huffing and puffing so either you get in this bed with me, or leave." 

"Jesus Charles." I nearly laughed at his suggestion. "Fine." I heaved myself up and clambered into the bed clumsily as it was pitch black.

"Ow. That's my leg." Charles said as I accidentally kicked him. 

"My bad, I can't see anything." We went back to silence, and my sight cleared so his silhoutte became clearer. His back faced me, and I could see him slightly rise and fall with his breathing. I wanted to reach out and touch his back. 

"Thank you." I said softly "Thanks for letting me stay Charles."

Charles turned over to face me, our faces inches apart. 

"That's ok Hakimi. You owe me one though," We were so close. I felt a burning desire coursing through me like never before. 

"What do you want?" I asked, my breath shakey. Charles hesitated for a second. 

"You."

Suddenly we were kissing, a soft and gentle kiss. His hands came to cup my face and I felt him trying to deepen the kiss so I just let him. His tounge entered my mouth and suddenly the pace of the kiss quicked. I could taste his desire on his tongue and smell the lust in his breath. My hands snaked into his hair, which I slightly pulled on, and he let out a slight groan. 

I got ontop of him, our kiss never breaking, and slowly grinded into him. He grabbed my ass, squeezing slightly and pulling me closer to him. Charles' other hand snaked through my hair and down to cup my face again. As I grinded down onto him this time, he slightly bucked his hips, making us meet harder and faster. This time I was the one who let out a groan.

Charles rolled us over, so he was ontop of me now and I felt his hand trace over my boob, over my top and I slightly gasped. His hand traced a line further down, and found its way under my top. 

"Is this ok?" He said in between kisses.

"Yes." Was all I managed to get out, and his hand went back up my torso, this time underr my top, until it found my left tit. His fingers cupped my breast and then he started to draw circles on the nipple. My back arched and I moaned, no one had ever done this to me and made it feel so good. He broke our kiss to kiss my neck, something which also had never given me as much pleasure as it did now.

His hand then left my boob, to my sadness, but instead trailed down my torso until it reached my underwear, his finger playing with the waistband. He stopped the neck kisses (which I could already tell would leave a mark) to lean up and ask into my ear

"Is this ok?"

"Please." I was breathless "Please Charles please," 

His lips returned to mine and suddenly his fingers were inside of me. He started to slowly fuck me with his fingers and pleasure rolled through my body. 

"Oh my god," I said

"Say my name." Charles said, looking into my eyes as he started to quicken the pace. 

"Charles," I obliged, moaning his name softly. "Oh my god Charles."

The pace was fast now, and I could feel myself getting close.

"Charles, I'm clos-" I was interrupted by him adding another finger and I nearly screamed with pleasure. "Oh my god Charles" I had given up trying to be quite. 

"I love how you say my name Edom." He said huskily into my ear and then kissed me again. He continued to finger me quickly, hitting the right spots and using his thumb to rub my clit. 

"Charles, I'm going to cum." I moaned. 

"Good girl." He said, and it sent me over the edge. My body shivered slightly as I came, and he removed his fingers, before putting them in his mouth and sucking my cum off them. The sight alone nearly made me moan. 

"Oh my God." Was all I could say and I could sense Charles' smirk through the dark.

"Goodnight Hakimi," He said, but didn't turn over and instead left a hand resting on my thigh. 

"Goodnight Charles" I said and turned over, knocking his hand off my thigh. I fell asleep quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Woaahhhh 🌶️. This is just the start of Haclerc and I can't wait for you guys to find out what happens to them.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Sorry for being so inactive. I'm so busy atm and i'm really lacking motivation, but I'll try upload more. Thank you for the 2k reads <3333

Make sure to comment and vote for this chapter xx