💫𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 11: 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙍.💫

Edred remembered something in his pockets, he poked Y/N's shoulder. ''My Love, wake up.'' Edred whispered. Y/N opened her eye, and Edred pulled out a necklace. A heart shaped necklace and which he placed around Y/N's neck. Y/N went back asleep, as she hugged Edred's arm. Edred actually felt solace, that Y/N allowed his shenanigans. Arriving back at the ship, something felt off. Copernicus approached Y/N, holding a sheet of paper. Copernicus pointed to an orb, and himself. Y/N looked at the drawing, and her eyes widened.

''No, No.'' Y/N whispered. Turns out, that Copernicus awakened Y/N too early which led to her memory loss of Edred, her sister Melinda, and everybody else. Because during a reincarnation, Y/N was lost roaming around and reincarnated into a baby, which led to her now. ''You, You!'' Y/N fumed with anger as she crumbled the paper. ''You have done this to me! You big bucket of bolts, made me into this form!'' Y/N yelled as Edred reached his hands out. Y/N immediately died down with a sob. Edred ran over hugging Y/N, calming her down.

But while this tranquil moment lasted, the moment was ruined by thunder. Not the normal type of thunder, Purple and Red Thunder. Edred held Y/N close, as The Necromancer and Thraen appeared from red flames. "Necromancer!" Atlas scolded.

"Well, quite a glittering team you've ensembled. Ugly Elves, Sorcerers, monks, and of course even the genie." The Necromancer giggled. "Anyways, you have someone me and Thraen want." The Necromancer pointed to Y/N.

"But of course, we shall have war. If you win, you'll be free. But, If you lose. We will take Y/N and I'll use her for personal gains." The Necromancer laughed. "We'll fight Tommorrow." The Necromancer and Thraen disappeared into Red flames, Edred looked at Y/N.

Atlas stood infront of the Crew, clearing his throat. "We cannot let the Necromancer get Y/N, and yet we shall prepare for War." Atlas raised his hook, as The Crowd cheered. "And We must remind Y/N of her Powers. Edred, you'll coach Y/N on her powers, Melinda.." Atlas explained the roles, and they suddenly prepared. Sharpening their weapons, upgrading Shields, a lot.

Edred and Y/N took deep breaths. "Now think of things that bring you joy. Place your hands on each of your elbows, tilt your head up and jolt your head like your sneezing." Edred explained as she copied Edred's instructions, and with a result of Genie magic Y/N exploded the room with pink Sparkles.

"Well, that's a first try." Y/N giggled as Edred Spewed out glitter. Trying again, Y/N managed to summon a huge Viking axe. Y/N clapped her hands, as the war begun.