✨️ₚₐᵣₜ ₄: ₐ ᵥᵢₑw ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₚₐₛₜ.✨️

A Cloak Followed Into The Wind, followed by more. Y/N Floated into Edred's chamber where he slept. Twillion light up as Y/N dodged it. "Twillion, To me!" Edred woke up as Twillion lifted itself into Edred's arms. "What Do you want, Y/N?"

"Merlin Sent me." Y/N's brows furrowed.

"What does he want?" Edred replied as Y/N closed her eyes, and breathed in.

"He is forming a Team, A team of warriors sworn to face the evil You've fought before. I'll tell him you have refused."  Y/N opened her eyes, turning her back to Edred.

"No, I'll Join. But Our Victory can be assured if we had more people fighting along." Edred frowned.

"Nothing is assured! This isn't a mindless beast, it is a unstoppable force and it's thirst for power can never be quenched! It will destroy everything you know and love, even me." Y/N rubbed her eyes, as Edred hugged her.

"But I'm glad you'll be able to join the team."

It poured rain overheard, thundering aswell. The Gang was asleep in the cabins in the pirate ship, Y/N struggled in her sleep, tossing and turning. She was crawling throughout a Crystalized Place, Shimmering with crystals. Her trip was cut short, when she was telephoned into a rainbow tube.

"What's Going On?" Reincarnated Y/N looked around, and she turned around to See another adult figure, it looked like herself, older and angry with a mix of sadness. "Who are you?" Reincarnated Y/N demanded.

"I am you, of course." OG Y/N was crisscrossed, she wore a Genie outfit of many colors, her hair flowed back with a crown. Her multicolored cloaks flowed, as OG Y/N continued. "We are reincarnated, somehow. I do not remember how, but please tell me you'll be able to find out!" OG Y/N pleaded. "But also, do you remember Edred?"

Reincarnated Y/N looked at OG Y/N, Reincarnated Y/N's face softened. "I don't really like him, but I am curious. How did we meet?" Reincarnated Y/N asked as OG Y/N smiled.

It was a Dark time of war, and the Unicorn members were fighting the Evil that paraded itself throughout Zahron homeland. Trying their best, The Evil knocked out a tower, with a high pitched scream that sent Edred into a mode of retrieving that scream. So with Twillion, he ran to the rescue, only to have Melinda's Sister Y/N in his arms. It was like a zing for these two, Y/N never met Edred before until now.

After loosing track of the Evil, Merlin approached Y/N. "Y/N, you have involved yourself into something serious, and you must fight along. If you agree, you'll be considered a Unicorn Warrior, sworn to fight the evil. Do you understand?" Merlin asked.

"Yes, I agree."

OG Y/N smiled. "And that's All I Remember. Goodbye now."

NEXT UP ON UNICORN WARRIORS: HE DREAMS OF Y/N

"What is this place?" Y/N asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Its where we first met, Zahronian Land."

A Journey to repair a relationship is like no other, especially an Elf and A Genie. How can these two repair before time is cut short?