Chapter 1 Where it begins

"Hey mom,dad. It's been a while."

        Nathalie whispered as she slowly leaned down the tulips bouquet she bought from a flower shop on her way to the cemetery.

       She stared at the grave stone where her parent's name were carved and slowly brush the dust off with her bare hands.

       "George Brown, Eusel Marie Brown..." she read, eyes shifting on the identification card clipped on the collar on her white suit.

       "Nathalie Kelley Anderson..." she continued with a faint laugh. "It's been 20 years and I still can't understand how the two of you could hate your own child like this."

        A sigh escaped her lips while pointing her ID. "Do you see this mom,dad? I am now a licensed psychiatrist," her voice broke into soft sobs. "I-I have now the job,the two of you wanted me to have. I also have my own office now. It was quite spacious,but I'll be buying some stuffs to make it more comfortable just like home."

       Her lips suddenly thinned. "Am I now worthy of your love? She mumbled.    
       Her breaths went heavy when the wind started caressing her back as it's emphasizing with her.
         "Never mind. After all,none of you are no longer here to even see the achievements I've reached."
       The tone of her voice went down, eyes shifting to the scars on her wrist from the beating she got from her parents when they were still alive as she has been held responsible for the disappearance of her twin sister.

        "Natalia Khate Brown is the best child a couple ever have:pretty,smart,kind,talented,responsible and any good or even best you can describe a child.
       On the other side of the story lies Nathalie Kelley Brown whose surname has been changed into Anderson by her own parents after Natalia disappeared.
        Nathalie's is not as smart and not as pretty as her sister despite being twin. She's stupid, dumb, and doesn't even have any talent at all. She can't even do simple household chores when she was young.
        With such reasons,she tried so hard to reach her sister's level but couldn't. Although she eventually finished college with the help of her friends,her parents were no longer living to see her success as they died the day of her graduation due to a car accident.

         Thinned lips,she smiled and turned against her heels to whereher car is to where a black motorcycle parked just behind it.
         The driver removed his helmet, revealing the slightly-mad face of her boyfriend,Julse.

       "You left me again!" He scoffed, twitching his lips in dismay.
       "No,I didn't," she replied in monotone."I've been very specific for you to be in my office at exactly 4 PM or forget it. Haven't I made myself clear?"
       She rolled her eyes and attempt to het in her car without any future explanation but he was just in time to hold her by the arm.
        "Why are you always so mean, really?"
        She cocked a browand measured him with her stares. "We're still on our second month,Julse,so don't expect you can already read me."
       "Don't you just Jules me!" He hissed. "It should be babe! And may I remind you,ms.Anderson, you're so damn impossible to read. I've tried reading between the lines ever since the day I've decided to be your man but still got nothing. Were you using, perhaps,using a different language?"
        He tapped his chin. "And technically, we've been dating for six months.SIX.SOLID.MONTHS!" He emphasized.
        Nathalie grimaced when he pouted his lips, things that sends butterflies to her stomach. She closed her eyes to regain composure and heaved out an exasperated sigh.

         "I'm sorry,I-I'm just really tired from work."
     "I know," he smiled and hugged her. "Just tell me if ever you're having a hard time. I'll help."
        She looked up to meet her boyfriend's not-so-angelic face. "Really?" She beamed.
     "Of course," he beamed back. "Anything for you,babe."
       "Anything,ah?" She grinned from ear to ear making him grimace in realization.
       "You're not gonna make me analyze your patients problems,aren't you?" His eyes squinted. "Because you know, I'm a chef. I might just gonna write them ingredients to eat their problems away."
        "You're so damn judgemental!" She folded her lips into a thin line. "I was just thinking of you cooking my favorite foods now."
           "Hahaha I know.....I know!"