41

"I love you... you're listening, right? I love you so much... I just lost control of my thoughts when she said you kissed her... you touched her... I couldn't think straight, hyung... you're mine... I can't bear the thought of you with someone else, not even in my dreams... you're only mine... only I can touch you... only me... no one else... I'm sorry for behaving like this... please, don't talk about breaking up... I would be lost without you."

JK sobbed as he couldn't bear the thought of losing Tae.

In a moment of vulnerability, JK confessed his feelings to Tae, surprising him completely.

As the weight of his fear of losing Taehyung became too heavy to bear, Jungkook's desperation overcame him. He couldn't think of anything else but the overwhelming love he had for his husband.

Taking a deep breath, he leaned in closer to Taehyung, his heart pounding in his chest.

With a mixture of longing and determination, Jungkook pressed his lips against Taehyung's ,

Tae was suprise not getting any time to react when jk kissed him that too very intensely

Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's neck tightened pulling him closer , his hand trembling slightly. It was clear that he was nervous, unsure of how Taehyung would react to this sudden burst of affection

Tae blink twice wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer, their bodies pressing against each other, deepening the kiss even further.

As they finally pulled apart, their ragged breaths mingled in the air

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes, his gaze filled with a mix of vulnerability

"Iam sorry "

Tae close his eyes taking a deep breath may be he was trying to clear many thoughts going through his mind

"Take rest in the bed , I have some work-"

Tae gently pulled himself away from younger's grip while Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, his voice shaky as he pleaded,

"No.. dont.. please..dont.. leave..me.."

Jungkook clung onto Taehyung tightly, his sobs muffled against his shoulder

"Relax I just need to talk to my colleagues about taking leave I'll be right back, okay?"

Jk was still not convince his hands gripping on elder's sleeve not wanting to let him go

Tae sighs pulling him into a hig trying to soothe his trembling form.

"I'll be back soon," Taehyung reassured, his voice filled with tenderness.

He gently tried to pry Jungkook's hands off his sleeve, but the younger held on tighter, desperate not to be left alone.

"I just need to let them know I'm not available right now"

Tae against insisted, jk nodded as his grip slowly loosened, but his tear-stained face still looked uncertain.

"Take me with you"

Tae sighs

"I can't just wait for sometime I will return soon"

Jungkook sniffled, wiping his tears away with the back of his hand.

"Okay... but please come back quickly"

"I will until then sleep there in bed , take rest , we will talk after I return "

Jungkook nodded, watching as Taehyung reluctantly left the room. He curled up on the bed, feeling a mix of loneliness and anticipation for Taehyung's return.
.
.
.