𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 04

Start from the beginning

Mono move his eyes to look on the other box in a bit far from them but if he run faster, he can manage to hide there.

'Be careful on this one, Mono. Last time you almost got shot when the hunter see you running.' Shroud said to him.

'I am careful but someone there is just casually to go there, and caught the attention of the hunter before I could run!' Mono said to his mind while rolling his eyes.

Then he was cut off, when Six walk passed to him, as she jump down and running to the other box.

"See! what just I said!" Mono exclaim in frustration and groan, he stood up and running to catch up on her.

The hunter heard their footsteps running, as he turn around. there. the two kids running. as he move his flash light to point on them. he reload his shotgun and point it to them.

Mono saw that Six already in the barnyard house. as he quickly hide on the box.

*BANG*

he cover his head when the debris of woods flying before he run again. when he gets in the barnyard, he start to climb up as he heard another reloading, he saw a tv on the side. as he went there, he stop to hide again.

*BANG*

The glass of tv got shattered when a bullet passed on it. Mono continue again to climb up. as he get on the other side.

Mono saw Six was on another side of the plank. "Hurry up!" Six said, reaching out of her hand. They both turn around seeing a flashlight throughout on those planks, then they heard a banging sounds. meaning that the hunter is trying himself to break those planks to get in there.

Mono turn back to Six as he start to walk so slowly because he know that plank that he is walking at, has a crack on it. if he walk a bit faster like before, it will be break. he try to walk as smoothly as he can to not triggered the crack to getting worse.

"Why is he taking forever to walk?" Six muttered in annoyance.

'He is aware to this one, that the plank will be break if he walk a bit faster. like he did last time.' Shade said in Six's mind.

"I know but I can catch him if it's break" Six said letting out a groan. she saw below that some plank already destroy, and one arm of the hunter with his shotgun already inside. she look back at Mono who's already in halfway in the plank bridge.

Mono walk so slowly as when he almost on the other side.

*CRACK*

the plank suddenly break into two and fall. in quick. Six jump down to grab him, she use her both hands. she grunting a bit because of Mono's heavyweight.

"Hurry! Pull me up Six!" Mono said as he try to grab the edge of plank but he can't reach it.

Six gritted her teeth as she pulled him as could as she can, as they both stumbled a few time before they fall backwards.

*THUD*

Six gasp some air as she open her eyes, she saw that Mono was above on her. she blink twice. noticed how close he was. she trying not to move before her eyebrows slowly to twitched.

Mono push his body up a bit and rubbing his head. when he open his eyes, he saw that Six was underneath on him. he suddenly has a unnoticeable bit blush on his face because of how close their faces are.

'Stop that for a while, you still have a hunter that needed to get away.' Shroud said with a smirk.

"Get off! You're heavy!!" Six said twitching her eyebrows. Because. it's not only her arms are hurt when she pulled him up, even her body is starting to get hurt because of his weight. adding that she can't breath a bit. this just make her irritated.