Chapter 1

Shallow huffing resounded through the cold night air. Sirens could he heard from the distance as the figure inside the disfigured vehicle stare upon the night sky. His eyes closed for a second before he glares towards the sky, as if cursing whatever god from above that's responsible for this misfortune.

"To die with no one around.... This is the worst..." Grumbled the boy, thinking how unfortunate it is for an attention seeker such as himself to die with no one to witness it. All he ever wanted was for the attentions to all be directed to him, he pays no mind whether it's out of hatred or admiration, he just needs them to be on him. Is that too much to ask?

His gaze falters and his ears twitched, picking up on the sirens that are getting louder. 'Too late, bastards...' he complained. His head turned to the side, making his gaze soften upon landing his eyes on another figure, passed out on his side with blood dripping down on his forehead.

'Damn idiot... Can't even drive properly...' goes his thoughts, yet he can't help the soft smile which creep up on to his lips. Relieve settle upon his heart and hopes bloom at the sight of the other's chest heaving up and down.

"Good to know that at least you survived..." He whispered to the figure before his eyes closed for one last time.

It was late at night, all that could be heard is the cold wind passing, some animals and a heavy grunting resounding inside a room located in a lavish mansion. The grunts got louder before finally the silhouette which caused them wake up with a loud gasp.

Sweats dripped down his forehead and confusion fills his eyes, his hands clutched both sides of his head as his jaw hangs. A silent scream left his mouth. Unbearable pains rushed into his head and tears formed. For sometimes this continues before he finally fall flat on his back from exhaustion.

"Fuck..." He cursed. The flood of images, or rather, memories aren't exactly pleasant to him, especially not after he learned the fact that he had died not even hours earlier. He feels repulsed, feeling as if the gods are playing a joke on him. Being transmigrated into another body right after his death isn't exactly something he had wished for.

He just hopes that he's well known.