6. The two famous Jades

En başından başla

"It's okay, A-Cheng.  Don't scold him, see he is looking so sad." Yanli said while patting Wei Ying's hair.

Both siblings look at Wei Ying who was looking all whiny and sullen.

But Jiang Cheng knew him better.

"He didn't needed to scare a 5 year old boy,who just wanted to touch his hair." Jiang Cheng said,annoyingly.

"I swear, I didn't do anything. He was about to touch my hair, but suddenly back away and ran crying." Wei Ying cried out.

Jiang Cheng scoffed and looked away.

Truth to be said, he also thinks Wei Ying didn't do anything. He was smiling widely when that kid said he wanted to touch his hair. Wei Ying was too friendly with that kid. It couldn't be Yanli, she loves kids. He himself has a serious aura, but he always talks lovingly with kids.

Jiang Cheng snapped his head towards Meng Yao who was looking at Wei Ying's little exposed chest with a grinning smile and tilting his neck to get more access.

Jiang Cheng blood boiled.

"Wei Wuxian, sit straight." Jiang Cheng scolded Wei Ying who started straight instantly not wanting to anger him more.

Meng Yao's attention diverted and he looked at Jiang Cheng who was glaring at him back.

Meng Yao forcedly smiled making Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes.

They have never gotten well.

Then and now.

After eating and paying,they all set out to Cloud Recess leaving something very important behind.

The invitation card.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

After 4 hours,
Reaching the Cloud Recess gate, they were awestruck. The gate was huge and was looking lavish,it was white in colour with blue strips giving a silent aura.

Jiang Cheng looked around and there but panicked not seeing Wei Ying anywhere.

"Wei Wuxian, Wei wuxian." Jiang Cheng shouted.

He still remembers the words her mother said to him before departing.

"Remember, A-Cheng, No matter what You will not leave Wei Wuxian's side. Not even for a second." Madam Yu said blankly.

Yanli and Meng Yao were trying to calm Jiang Cheng but seems like for the moment, only Wei Ying can do that.

Hearing the commotion outside,Lan Xichen came outside only to spot a man in purple robe creating havoic.

He was awestruck for a moment seeing Jiang Cheng, his face held fierceness but his eyes were full of worry and fear.

His dark brown eyes like honey, his long lashes,his thin painted cheeks and his plump lips. Lan Xichen shook his head when he realized he was checking out Jiang Cheng.

He came towards Jiang Cheng who was busy roaming his eyes around but stopped when it met with Xichen's grey eyes.

They lock their eyes for a moment, suddenly it was like there was no one. Jiang Cheng looked at the man before him, his grey eyes like thunder, his warm smile. He had a height of 187cms, with a strong physic.

Meng Yao was dumbfounded.  A white man, a headband wrapped around his forehead and his silver shinning sword. He looked at Lan Xichen's eyes that were focused on Jiang Cheng. They were warm and caring unlike the one he encountered when he tried to touch Wei Ying.

They were cold and ruthless.

They all snapped their heads towards other side when a man again in white came.

He was tall around 187cms with a very strong physic, he had golden orbes that were holding seriousness and coldness, he had long lashes with thin pink lips, he had a silver shinning sword.

Again, Meng Yao was dumbfounded. But he can't pinpoint the difference cause the man appeared, he was not able to see his face.

He shrugged it off,maybe it was his dream. But that unbearable pain?

"What happened, brother?" Lan Wangji asked,coldly.

"Don't know, please tell us." Lan Xichen said to Yanli who explained him the situation.

"We will send our men–" before Lan Xichen can complete his sentence, a sweet voice came.

"Jiang Cheng, Shijie." Wei Ying shouted coming from the either side.

Jiang Cheng snapped his head towards Wei Ying quickly taking him into his embrace. He sighed in relief and kissed his forehead lightly.

Lan Wangji was not able to see the man in white,cause of Jiang Cheng bone crushing him but he stiffened on his place when he was finally able to see him.

Dark black eyes like charcoal, his skin white like porcelain, his plump pink lips that were looking kissable, and his cute small mole under his lips. And Damn! His waist, is it a man's or a woman's?

Lan Wangji came out of trance when Jiang Cheng shouted.

"Where were you,Brat?" Jiang Cheng worriedly.

"I–"

Wei Ying continuously got cut off by Jiang Cheng who was asking him questions and cutting him off.

Before Wei Ying can say anything,  a deep and cold voice spoke from behind.

"He was with us."

They looked around to see a handsome man in black and lady smiling in red colored robes.

"YOU?!" Wei Ying shouted shockingly.

~~~~~~>>>>>♥︎♤