Chapter 512: Zeng Family's Vegetable Store

Start from the beginning

"Really? I want to try them!" After saying that, they picked up a long piece of sliced cabbage and put it into their mouths. "Well, it's true. These things are sweet and have a light fragrance."

Boss Zeng then introduced, "Actually, these vegetables are excellent in taste whether eaten raw or cooked."

After tasting some of the vegetables, a few customers immediately decided to say, "Ol Zeng, give me ten, oh no, twenty tomatoes, five catties of cabbage, ten eggplants..."

"Give me one catty of green pepper, half a catty of chili pepper, and two catties of oilseed rapes..."

Boss Zeng immediately smiled and replied, "Okay, wait a moment. I'll pack them for you right away."

After paying, someone asked with a smile, "Ol Zeng, you didn't put anything special in these dishes, did you? Things like sweetener and so on. They can improve the taste, but they are harmful to the body."

Boss Zeng said with certainty, "Don't worry about that. I've owned this shop for how many years already. When have I ever done anything against my conscience?

"You might not know this, but these products are in short supply back where they are farmed. The produce there is expensive too.

"However, the boss wanted to expand her business to City Z. I heard about that and went to ask for a cooperation."

When the customer heard this, he was obviously a little suspicious. "Ol Zeng, are you telling the truth?"

Boss Zeng said mysteriously, "When have I ever told a lie? Do you remember the strawberry farm that burst into the scene not too long ago?"

"Of course! National Union had stocked those strawberries and sold them at a high price. I heard that in just over a month's time, the profits of the strawberries were close to several million," a regular customer said.

Boss Zeng said, "My vegetables are from the same farm as the strawberries. They are from the same boss."

The customers' eyes immediately lit up.

"Ol Zeng, are you serious?"

"I'm telling the truth!" Boss Zeng said confidently. The regulars didn't buy too much since the prices were still a bit too expensive.

Boss Zeng and his wife looked at the remaining vegetables and said worriedly, "There are still so many vegetables left. Can we sell them all tomorrow?" Then, the couple looked at each other and began to clean up the vegetables again.

The lady boss said in surprise, "Ol Zeng, come and take a look."

Boss Zeng hurried over and asked curiously, "What's wrong?"

The lady boss said in surprise, "Can't you see? These vegetables have been sitting on the shelves for the whole day already, but they still look as fresh as they were just picked."

Boss Zeng said with a smile, "Boss Xiao told me that her vegetables can be kept fresh for more than a week."

The lady boss asked with surprise, "Ol Zeng, are you sure there aren't any problems with these vegetables?" What kind of vegetables could stay fresh for so long?

Boss Zeng shook his head and said with a smile, "Don't worry. I've investigated thoroughly before working with Boss Xiao. Her family's vegetables have been sold in the local area for more than half a year, and there are no problems. "On the contrary, I heard that after eating her family's vegetables, many people with slow-acting diseases actually slowly got better. Also, it's said that their county got the sixth-best result in the university entrance exam in the city because of these vegetables. The students managed to sleep soundly and perform well during the exams."