~Playlist~

Some songs of this playlist have little to no meaning for the story (it was very hard for me to find fitting songs, and I usually see a connection in everything) and most are not only made for the main characters, but also side characters and few situations.

This playlist includes rock, alternative and indie music.
(And perhaps a bit of metal. I tried to hold myself back, but I've been listening to so many kinds of metal for so long, I can't tell anymore whether a song is actually heavy or not.)

For example: Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon, Metallica, Three Days Grace, Starset, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Arctic Monkeys, Flyleaf, Kiss, Asking Alexandria, Bad Omens, Falling In Reverse, Slipknot, Ashes Remain, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Motionless In White, Imagine Dragons, The Killers and more.

If you don't like it, there are plenty of other playlists on Spotify that evolve around the show Willow (and especially Kit).

Here's the Spotify Code:

Happy Halloween everyone!

My friend made me watch Five Nights At Freddy's today. That movie was rather boring, in my opinion. The potential was there, but they didn't make much out of it. I've seen many people actually liking it, but for me there was just not enough horror in it. I mean, it is a horror movie for people older than 16 (at least in my country), so I've had some expectations that just weren't fulfilled. The animatronics looked pretty cool though, I give them that.