four - crul's perspective

Start from the beginning

"Okay... And what's the name for the order?"

"Aidan"

Strawberry wrote the given name on the cup before giving a smile to the boy, "We'll bring it to you in a moment." The boy nodded as he turned to walk away.

Crul contniued to eyed the boy, recognizing that it was Aidan himself.

Aidan took a sit about 4 tables away from Crul as it seemed he didn't noticed the girl. While in crul's mind she was debating to herself if she should say hi to the other teen or atleast make herself feel known to him.

It would be nice to have company in this hour and this could be her chance to engage more with the male, Crul bit on a memory of her mother worrying that the girl wouldn't make close friends in the place.

Crul met alot of nice people in the town, tho most of them were older than her and way out of schedule to actually hang out. In her defense, kids her age was cool but none of them was really a person that Crul could handle. No one really caught her interest to make her want to engage more with them, if forced - Sooner or later she or them would just stop interacting.

Maybe it was beacuse Crul wouldn't make the first move on them and neither would they, so it was just a repeating cycle.

But wait.

Crul blinked at the realization.

Wasn't she was the one who interacted on Aidan herself. The realization brought her to twist her eyebrows in confusion. "The hell, where did I get the balls?" She asked her mind.

"Ohhh the book.." Her mood grumbled.

...

It was quiet in her head for a moment, as the last topic brought it to a blank.

"Hey! You're here!" Aidan called out, Crul visibly froze upon hearing him, trying to glance at the male with the corner of her eye without moving. With composure, she let out a cough before turning to face the male-

"Yeah, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting here." Said by another person.

Turns out that Aidan was waiting for another person in the cafe. Crul's shoulder dropped as she sighed in embrassement. "Thank God I didn't immediately greeted back..." She whispered. Her plans of starting a conversation with the brown-haired male was off her list not when he was with an another person.

Crul sank down on the sit as she tried to enjoy her sweet drink.

She figured out to pass down time with her notebook, the lead of her pencil angled the paper. It took her a minute to come up with something before she let her hand move. From time to time the puzzled teen couldn't help but take a look of her surroundings mainly for the two reason. A search for testimonial and her curiousity on something.

Her eyes would always first land on Aidan's table, intrusive with what may be their conversation about. But she would always mentally slapped herself before turning away.

The situation where Crul wanted to talk to another individual but was occupied with another individual, to make things worse, she was unnoticed.

A part of her kinda wished that the male would recognize her but also a side praying that he won't beacuse of the other presences with him.

After a few moments, Crul had already finished her drink, she was preparing herself to leave but then she realized that it will be quite a hard time to go unnoticed if she will leave alone. So the girl waited for the perfect timing for the group near her to also go out. As soon as they stood up for the exit - Crul blend in with them just a few inches behind before going out the door.