Chapter 19- On the run

Magsimula sa umpisa

James undone his tie watching the door as he raked his hand through his hair. Harper opened the door entering before she watched as he strived across the other side of the room and pushed her against the door, his fingers brushed against her lips. Harper shook her head grabbing his hand as she closed her eyes looking down. "I-I..." She muttered before James cupped his hand around her cheek caressing it slowly. "What? Tell me please." He said softly. Harper relaxed against his touch settling her nerves before she mumured. "I just don't want this to be like any of your other PAs, I don't want to be messed about with, you'll get bored and move on." She turned her face away. "I shouldn't even being getting wrapped upon these affairs, I am your employee forgoodness sake." James tensed knowing she felt like that. "Harper." He muttered tilting her head to face him. "I won't do that, I promise..." He looked down before he met her eyes again. "Come with me." Harper frowned before he grapsed her hand into his, the feeling like it fitted like a glove before he pulled her out of his office and to the lifts. "I never usually do anything of such kind but I'll make a acceptation for you." He smiled before squeezing her hand encouraginly.

"What are you talking about?" Harper said. James pressed his lips against hers as they entered the lifts. He released her hand as soon as they touched ground floor but he strived through the crowds as they dispersed until he reached reception. "I'm going out. Tell any visitors I will not get back to them till this evening or tomorrow. Understood." He ordered. The woman nodded, the fear in her face before James ushered Harper to follow him. Harper struggled to keep with his large strides, she was confused as he unlocked his car and got in. Harper hesistated. "Where are you taking me?" James rolled his eyes playfully. "Miss Daniels, get in the car." Harper slowly got in before James started the engine. She glanced out the window before she looked over to the guy next to her as a grin was plastered upon his face.

James drove onwards passing the city as they entered onto the motorway, he was startled by his own change in manner but he didn't want the woman beside him to doubt what they were doing had harm. And the place he was going to had no press of such. Harper had confusion written upon her face as they passed off the motorway onto country lane roads, she looked over to him but in response he only smirked before he accerlerated causing Harper to clench onto the seatbelt. "Miss Daniels, enjoy the ride." He laughed. Harper closed her eyes as they zoomed through the country lanes overtaking other cars before when she opened her eyes again, James had stopped the car. Opening her eyes, she saw nothing but a empty field with what appeared to be hangars of some sort. "Where are we?" She asked. James said nothing but got out, a man with sunglasses approached the car smiling as he clasped hands with James of some sort of handshake. "She's ready as ever." He said. James smiled. "Good, I'm taking her for a ride, wind looks calm." The man looked to the sky smiling before walking off to a small building. James cocked his eyebrow before holding out his hand, Harper hesistated before feeling her hand grasp into his warmth. He pulled her along until they stopped at a hangar, she opened her eyes in shock for what was standing before she didn't expect, of course she expected with his expense but why he taken her here had her bewildered.

A small plane was parked within the hangar, her boss' name imprinted on the outside in bold font. James grinned facing her as he met her confused expression. "You said you didn't want to be like any of my other past...lovers. So take flight with me?" Harper gasped trying to interpret what was going on. "So is this like...a d-date? She stuttered. James cringed. "Personally I wouldn't call it that." He mumbled before speaking up." Well, you coming?" As if tying to change the subject, Harper looked at the plane. "Whoes taking us?" James chuckled. "Miss Daniels, I will be piloting, like I always." Harper turned on her heel to escape off, when James caught her as he wrapped her hands around her waist, she squealed as he kissed the side of her neck before grasping her hand as he pulled onto the plane. "Miss Daniels, you're in safe hands." Harper blushed before he got in guiding her to the front of the cockpit. Sitting down he placed a small set of headphones over her ears before putting the seatbelt over her chest, she felt her cheeks warm as she watched him.