Epilogue

Hello everyone!So this is the epilogue and I'm really excited for sharing it with you!Learning to Trust is my first story on wattpad and it really means so much to me that you all supported me till here!I'm both happy and sad for ending this amazing journey to the Avatar's world but I have to focus on new ideas and stories.So,enjoy this last part ......

**********

"Mommy can you please tell us a story?"asked my five years old daughter,Kyanora.She loved my stories and she knew I couldn't resist her puppy deep blue eyes.

"Of course sweetheart!"I said and took her in my arms,ready to start her story.

"Can we first call Lu?He will enjoy the story as well!"she snapped before I had a chance to begin with my story.
I nodded and she run to call her older brother who was at the other room peobably playing.Not a minute later both Kyanora and Lu Ten were sitting by my two sides,stuck on me and waiting for my story to begin.My two angels were always excited for my new stories.

"Once upon A time,there was a lonely princess who wanted to see the world ..."I started.I was so calming having both of them in my arms.They meant the world to me.

Lu Ten was seven years old and a firebender.Just like his father.He was the heir to the fire nation's throne and looked almost exactelly like my Zuko!He had his golden eyes and pale skin but my auburn hair.Lu Ten was named after Zuko's cousin,Iroh's son.He had died during the war and Zuko wanted to gonor him by naming our first born by him.I liked the name so I had agreed.

Kyanora was our daughter and the difinition of beauty,even as a five tears old little girl.She had long auburn curls and my blue eyes,as well as my waterbending skills.She was so young yet she could bend like an adult.She was unique!

As the story was ending I realized they had fallen asleep.So,I let them sleep and left the room.As I was walking down the corridors of the palace I couldn't help but think about the war.About what had happened during and after this war that had left me so many wounds that weren't still healed.And that because they had broken my soul and heart.Not my body!But whenever I thought I was alone Zuko was there to hold me and help me heal.He would wake me up at night and hold me into his arms.He was telling everything was over and that we had our future ahead of us.

After almost ten years I could still remember every single moment of my life at that time.And Zuko owned the biggest part of my memories.Our first kiss at the battle field was the start of something new and something amazing!I was in love and I thought I was the happiest woman alive for being loved back.But soon I would understand that people can't count happiness.And that's because there's always space for some more.

Two days after his coronation day I had to leave the Fire Nation and return back to my tribe.I had the duty to help my people and rebuild the city.So we were separated.What I didn't know was that we were going to be separated for three whole years.We could only communicate with lettera as I couldn't leave the South and he couldn't leave the Fire Nation.Our love was complicated and expressed only from letters.But I knew the flame of our love was still there.I met Zuko again at Sokka's wedding.Everything now seemed to be better in the world so Sokka and Suki had decided to got married at Kyoshi Island.And of course the fire lord was invited.That eventful day I had a chance to see him again.

~Flashback~
"Katara?"an all so familiar voice called my name and I turned around to face my prince Zuko.The man I was in love with!He had changed a little but he was still devilisly handsome.

"Zuko?"I said as tears threatened to make their way down my cheeks.On the spur of the moment I ran towards him and he hugged me as tightly as he could.He spined me around while tubbing my back with his right hand and kissing the top of my head over and over again.