" Just few minutes ago you were giving me lecture on green and red flag thing now you got agree without any argument !! " He uplifted his eyebrows questioning her about what is upto !!

" No !! No I was teasing you !! It's your room I am here just for few months !! After that I will leave this Mansion so I don't have any right on anything here !! " Her words somewhere hurted him and he felt like someone piercing needles in his heart !!

" Don't say that again !!"  He stopped her immediately !!

" What ??"

" That you will leave !!" He added to which Shiza just frowned !!

" Why ??"

" I already know that so you don't need to remind me that's why !! !!" He tried to cover up what he said as he can't let her know his intentions or you can say his feelings !!

" Okiee !! " Shiza didn't find it necessary to continue this conversation !!

" Now go and change !!" Agastya turned in the direction of bed and start removing the flower petals !!

" Hmm " She left from there !!

After changing she came back and saw Agastya had made the bed !!
She smiled and laid down on bed !!
Agastya take out his clothes and head to the changing room !!
When he came back he saw she was sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow !!

" One day this girl will be the reason for my death !!"
He shook his head and laid down beside her !!

Next morning

Shiza woke up and looked around and saw Agastya wasn't in room !!
She rubbed her eyes and looked at clock !! She sat down with a jerk and palmed her face !!
" Oh shit it's my first day here !! And I am sleeping like a panda !!" 
She immediately got down from the bed and rushed to get read !!

" What everyone will think about me !! Dadi and Kritika dii will be really disappointed !!" She thought while wearing a neck piece !!

She was leaving the room when Agastya entered !! His eyes landed on his wife who waa wearing a saree looking drop dead gorgeous !! He scanned her from head to toe and his breath got stucked watching her !!

His eyes landed on his wife who waa wearing a saree looking drop dead gorgeous !!
He scanned her from head to toe and his breath got stucked watching her !!

" Am I looking okay ?? This is the first time I have wore a saree so ??" She asked while fixing the pleats of her saree !!

" And you slayed it !!" He murmured !!

" Huh ??" She raised her head making him realize that he has to take his eyes away from her now !!

" Aa.....I mean you are looking ok .....the saree is really pretty !!" He looked around !!

" I am also miss quite pretty btw !!" She joked!!

" No you are my dumb head not miss pretty !! And I had came here to call you downstairs everyone is waiting for you !! " Agastya informed her !!