Jealousy Part One (Ei, The Shogun, Yae Miko, Jean and Yoimiya)

Comenzar desde el principio

Aether opened his eyes, finding himself in the same place that he was before, at his side Ei rested, looking at him.

"Hello Ei, im sorry that I fell asleep, it seems that I was more tired than I thought" Ei gave her partner a small smile.

"Its okay, I hope you were able to relax despite that"

"Oh yes, I definitely did, the bath felt great"

"Wonderful, well, I think its time for us to go, we already spent too much time in here" Ei got up and left the pool, but when Aether was about to follow her, he noticed a small artifact lying on the floor of the pool. A kind of golden earring with a little of a pink plume at the very end? It was kind of unusual, but he decided to not pay attention to it, it was probably his imagination.

The Raiden Shogun (Puppet): She is the most aggressive and direct one with her... feelings? Or at least with what she desires, the only person who can get in the way of what she wants is her creator, Ei, besides her, no one will get on her path.

The Shogun had to force herself into her creator and Aether relationship, Seeing the wishes of her creator, she assumed that she should also do what she wanted, assuming that it would help them both to be closer to eternity.

She quickly realized that was not the case, but it was already too late, she had already begun to have an obsession with the traveler, Ei seeing that there was no solution to their problem, she let the shogun, sometimes, join them in their outing and their relationship, but with the condition that she always came first, The Shogun seeing that those were the wishes of her creator, complied.

While Ei was a little shyer with her emotions, The Shogun wasn't, for example, Miko really loved to tease Aether, Ei could take it to a certain point, but The Shogun? Definitely not, she will not take that anyone gets too close to Aether and sadly Miko faced the consequences more than once.

There was one time, when where Ei, Aether and Miko were having tea together at the Tenshukaku, Miko as always, was a little closer to Aether than Ei would like, after learning that Ei had let the Shogun join her relationship, she decided it was a matter of time before her friend would allow her to join as well and start dating the traveler, Miko joked that when she joined the relationship, she would have a novel written about the adventures of Aether and his Harem, something that Ei didn't like one bit.

But then... The Shogun entered the throne room and from her expression, she wasn't happy, .eanwhile, Miko continued her advances without noticing that The Shogun was approaching her position.

"Yae Miko. What are you doing." Miko slowly lifted her head from Aether's shoulder, she gently turned her head towards The Shogun who was standing a few steps away from her.

"Oh? Shogun? You come to join us?" Asked the guuji, with a tone that was more annoying than anything for The Shogun and Ei.

"Move, you are in my spot" Miko moved closer to Aether, challenging the puppet.

"Mmm I quite like this spot, it's warm and I'm close to my favorite person, so I think I'm going to keep it for myself" The Shogun out of nowhere drew her sword, pointing at the guuji.

"Move" Miko seeing that the situation was getting tense, got up from her position and confronted The Shogun, meanwhile, on the other side of Aether, Ei grabbed him, pulling her partner into her arms as if to protect Aether from Miko's clutches.

"What are you going to do Shogun? You can't touch me, I am very important to Ina-" The guuji was interrupted by the sound of the sword, a bolt of electricity passed right next to her, taking with it a bit of the fabric of her sleeve, Miko's face was completely disfigured, walking slowly backwards while the Shogun locked her against one of the corners of the room.