Chapter 7: Naturals Election

Kienzan, Ryuko, and Mako were on their way to the school talking about the events of last night. "Just how did you get so strong Kienzan? You weren't even gone for that long, yet you knocked out Sanageyama in one hit without transforming at that." Ryuko asked, still in awe at her brother effortlessly defeating such a strong opponent. "I won't tell you quite yet, simply for the sake of surprise, but trust me when I say if I were to transform into a Super Saiyan 2 with this power, I'd be several times stronger than I was when I fought Satsuki". Ryuko and Mako were amazed by this, as even when he fought Satsuki he was moving far past the speed anyone could imagine. "I will say, though, that the training I did would completely obliterate the body of anybody on this island in mere seconds. That and this purple alien mohawk guy gave me these earrings, I forgot what they were for but they're probably important so I guess I can keep them".

As Kienzan finished speaking they made it to the school entrance only to see everybody outside in the courtyard. Satsuki and the Elite Four were up top, and Satsuki stepped forward as her voice boomed across the campus, announcing a complete overhaul of the student council and engaging anarchy within the student body. As she finished her words, everyone present besides the student council, Kienzan, Ryuko, and Mako, dogpiled onto each other. "So, a drawn-out free-for-all and a final battle at the end to decide the strongest huh? Sounds interesting enough. Way too easy though." Kienzan stated. "Yeah, I agree". Ryuko said. Mako was going wild about the overhaul thing nearly the entire way home, contrary to the other two as they really could not care less at all. Some time passed and Ryuko had an idea. She took a motorized scooter that Mako's dad stole and drove with Mako to her dad's old place, as Kienzan had run off to who knows where. Once they made it there, Ryuko went over to the trapdoor that led to the basement and jumped in, with Mako waiting up top. As she landed, she looked around only to find nothing but an empty room. "Everything's gone...must've been Mikisugi's doing. I was hoping to at least find something about my dad down here, but I guess that's a no". She sighed in disappointment and headed back up to where Mako was waiting. They hopped back on the scooter and started making their way back. "So, what did happen to your dad anyway Ryuko?" Mako questioned. "Well, I didn't know him well, barely to be honest. But one day he just randomly called me back home. By the time I got there, the mansion was already partially destroyed by a fire. Turns out, my old man was on the Kiryuin's kill list and they killed him because he was experimenting with life fibers, and they didn't think that was very cash money".

As Ryuko finished talking, the scooter slowed to a complete stop. "Uhh, Ryuko?" Mako was confused about why Ryuko stopped. "I'm pressing the gas, looks like the gas meter is busted," Ryuko said with an annoyed tone. Mako apologized that her dad stole a broken scooter as Ryuko pushed it along with Mako following close behind. Eventually, they made it to a gas station. While Ryuko was outside, Mako went inside to get some snacks. To her surprise, Kienzan was in there. "Kienzan? What are you doing here? Are you grabbing snacks too?" Kienzan turned around and responded, "Mako, you gotta try this," Kienzan handed her a sandwich and she took a bite. Her eyes sparkled as she wolfed down the rest of it in one bite. "Wow! That was amazing!" "I know right!? I didn't think some measly gas station would have such good food but I stand corrected." They made their way out, and Kienzan greeted Ryuko. Suddenly, a car zoomed by and blew smoke all over the three. "HEY! Watch where you're driving jackass!" Ryuko yelled toward the car that dusted them. Suddenly, it came to an abrupt stop and reversed back to the three. The driver of the car was revealed to be Gamigori.

"Gamigori!? I didn't know you had a license!" Mako exclaimed with a surprised tone. "Mankanshoku? Masenko and Matoi as well. By the looks of it, I'm guessing you guys need a lift?" He said. "Like hell we're getting in a car with yo-" "Wow! These seats are so soft and bouncy!" Mako had already gotten in the car along with Kienzan who was seated in the front. Ryuko just cursed silently and hopped in, as Gamigori stepped on the gas and they began making their way to the Mankanshoku household. Mako wouldn't stop singing some song about driving and everyone wanted to jump out of the car during every second. Suddenly, a large group of cars approached behind and began passing Gamigori. "Morons, don't they know the rules of the road!? This is a no-passing zone!" Multiple people rose from the tops of the cars and began shooting airsoft guns at Gamigori and the others. Gamigori said something driving taking more than just skill or whatever, then proceeded to spin the car entirely out of control crashing into a wall. Kienzan stood up ready to fight, but Gamigori told him to stand down. "They're after my three-star uniform, this is my fight. Don't dirty your hands when not needed." Kienzan sat back down scoffing. "Tch, whatever you say, big guy." The opponents, revealed to be the Automotive Airsoft club, prepared to fire at Gamigori. He activated his three-star uniform and yelled out "Three-Star Goku Uniform: Shackle Regalia!" It was a mummy-type wrap with a gag ball in the mouth. "A gag ball...I'm not even gonna ask." Kienzan said with a mildly uncomfortable tone. "Oh no, he activated his uniform!" One of the club members said worriedly. "So? Just shoot him anyway!" The club captain yelled as they all opened fire. "Yes, YES. You idiots, the more you shoot me the more power I gain!" Gamigori boasted as his outfit got bigger and bigger. "Oh so it's like a big ball of absorption, I see." Kienzan was interested to see where this would go, but all of it dissipated from the next thing he heard. Gamigori was gaining more and more power and he was hit by bullets from every angle. "Yes, punish me more! I've been a bad bad boy, punish me, PUNISH ME!" Kienzan, Ryuko, and Mako all looked on in complete and utter fucking disgust. "The more you punish me, the more energy I gain until it explodes! EVERYWHERE!" Gamigori yelled as whips extended from all over his body, completely destroying the opposing vehicles. "Three-Star Goku Uniform: Scourge Regalia." "Wow..." Ryuko and Mako looked on in awe, while Kienzan was still emotionally recovering from hearing Gamigori be a masochist. 'A two-stage transformation?' Senketsu wondered to himself.

(TIMESKIP)

The day had finally come. The end of the Naturals Election. At least 80% of the school was gone, with only a few remaining. Satsuki walked to the top of the school and informed everyone of one final test. Suddenly, six pillars erupted from the ground. "Climb those pillars and you will receive the chance to really prove your strength, in a King of the Hill Sudden Death Runoff!" Satsuki's words echoed across the chaotic campus as students climbed over each other trying to get on the pillars. The Elite Four had all already made it onto theirs, same with Kienzan, and Ryuko not far behind on the final pillar. Once the pillars had reached their maximum height, an arena emerged from the middle of the pillars. The Elite Four then proposed an additional rule that they take on Kienzan and Ryuko in a one-on-one fight in order. Satsuki agreed and Gamigori jumped down to enter the arena. "Matoi, Masenko, I shall be your first opponent!" "Be my guest! Life Fiber Synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!" Ryuko yelled as she transformed and got in a fighting stance alongside Kienzan who stayed in his base form. It all came down to this. Satsuki informed the two that if they defeated the Elite Four, she would tell them the details of their father's death, and that was more than enough motivation for them. Gamigori frowned at the fact that Kienzan didn't consider him enough of a threat to transform, and wondered just what he was keeping secret. What is the mysterious Saiyan boy keeping secret, and just how strong is he really?

God Fiberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें