mickey mouse clubhouse

After staring out the window aimlessly and admiring the beautiful views, I surprisingly fell asleep. I guess it had been a long day.

I woke up with Reece lightly shaking me. "bro it's like 6:30 how did you fall asleep" he jokes.

"hey no judging it was a big day I swear!" I chuckle out.

I stumble tiredly out of the car and pick up my Nike school bag (yes basic I know, but its cute!), rubbing my eyes as I walk along my driveway heading to the door. Reaching into my skirt pocket I search for my keys among my airpods and gum wrappers that are stuffed in there.

Unlocking the door I push it forward and I see behind me is Jordan holding sleepy Leila in his arms, following me to the door. It's so cute how Leila calls him Uncle Jordan, you can see how close their bond is.

Once I place my school bag down in my room, I quickly change out of my uniform and into some more comfy clothes. I was stuck between pajamas or just sweatpants and hoodie. I choose the second option because I will be up for a little longer and around people.

I walk out to the car and help Reece unload their gear. There was only a few bags so it didn't take to long thankfully. I show everyone their rooms, Leila was so excited she got her own room and immediately started jumping on the bed. Reece did not approve.

I went upstairs and let them have their space for a bit and get settled in. I was on the couch watching Netflix with my computer, until Leila came up and decided she wanted to be included. She insisted we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 

I turned it on and she cuddled up into me, I pulled a cozy pink blanket over top of us and we quitely watched it together. After a twenty minute long episode, we were both fast asleep snuggled together with the show still playing.

An hour later, both of us are woken up by Jordan. He passes us a bowl of two minute noodles each. "Sorry I found a few packets in the pantry" he justifies while heading to the other side of the couch and sits down next to Reece.

"Oh thank you, I completely forgot about dinner". I say while smiling. The noodles were perfectly cooked and I ate them so fast, Leila however was taking her sweet time.

After eating, I rose from the couch and took everyones plates up to the counter. "Im going to go get ready for bed i'll be back soon".

The shower was so warm it made it difficult to get out, but I pushed through and did my skincare afterwards. I chucked on my Peter Alexander pajamas and joined everyone else on the couch again. We discussed what our plans were for tomorrow and then talked for a further few hours.

In those hours the boys and I got along really well, it felt like I had known them my whole life. I told them about how I play rugby league for school (i'm in the A team by the way) and they were really keen on teaching me and were even giving me tips.

At some point it ended up with Reece and I wrestling on the carpet? (don't ask me how). We had really deep conversations as well, like how it is living alone and all of that stuff.

Eventually we decided it would be best to wrap it up and go to bed. I was trying really hard to sleep, but I just couldn't! It was way too exciting with everything going on.

I roll out of my soft bed and search through my closet, attempting to find a bikini to wear. I grab a dark blue one and decide to wear it. 

Tip-toeing to the bathroom, I find myself a clean towel and wrap it around my now freezing cold body. I continue to quietly walk up the stairs and head to the backyard. If you're a bit confuse why the backyard it upstairs, it's because they live on a hill. Sorry its based on my own house.

I pull open the stiff sliding door and run outside to the spa. Frantically unclipping the cover while i'm shivering. I chuck my towel on the floor and jump into the boiling water. I am careful not to dunk my head, as I have to go back to bed soon and don't want wet hair.

I relax in the water, floating on my back and admiring the star constellations above. My dad taught me how to find the Southern Cross, so now I always look for it.

I spent around 30 minutes in this state, before a noise startled me. It was the sliding door opening, and I see Jordan emerge out of it. He comes next to the spa and questions me."what are you doing, its like 11:30?" the look on his face is very confused. 

"I cant sleep and I was bored so I wanted a spa, come and join me if you want but i'm getting out soon." I reply. "it's okay I am just getting water." he laughs at the silly situation.

"wait i'll get out now, can you please close the lid for me?" I ask. He reaches out his hand to help me and I hold onto it while I jump out of the water, making sure I don't slip over. Jordan closes the cover while I wrap my towel around my body.

I quickly walk to the door, opening it and stepping inside. Jordan is right behind me and closes the door. He follows my lead as I walk down the stairs. "goodnight" I whisper. We both smirk, trying not to laugh. "goodnight, go to sleep this time." he quietly replies.

We head to our seperate rooms, being weary of everyone else still asleep. I close my door and get changed as fast as possible after drying myself off.

I lay in my bed and can feel my self slowly fading off to sleep. Suddenly I get a massive fright as I feel a little finger poke the side of my arm. What the fuck is that? Then I hear a light voice. "Estelle, can I please sleep with you? I don't want to wake Dad up."

"Of course you can" I whisper back to Leila. She climbs up onto my bed and I lift the covers up a bit for her to crawl into. I roll over onto my back and she rests herself on top of me, cuddling into my embrace.

Leila falls asleep instantly in my comfort. I drift off soon after as well. 

I think this is a fresh start for me? I haven't felt like this in since the incident. Not this level of comfortless, love, affection and happiness. Things are looking up, for now at least.