𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up they started getting ready for Lydia's party. This wasn't unusual either when Kehlani's mom wasn't home, which was most of the time, everyone usually just hung out at her place.

"Is this like a dress down party or like a dress casual but look good party" Kehlani looked their her closet trying to decide what to wear.

"Pretty sure it's the second one" Kym said rummaging through her bag.

"Yea but wear a swimsuit under it because she has a pool" Chloe shouted from the bathroom. Kehlani decided on a pink two-piece with flowers and white shorts. She walked in the bathroom with Chloe considering they were like sisters and have seen each other naked countless times.

"You look so hot bitch" Kehlani checked out Chloe who was in a white two-piece and white shorts.

"Your talking about me, you gonna have Andy on his knees with this" Chloe held up the swimsuit. Kehlani changed while her friend sat on her phone. Once she was done she twirled around while her friend looked at the final product. The two friends exited the bathroom. Andy looked up from his phone in awe.

"Yo Andy's about to cream his pants" Aaron called out from looking at his friends face. Andy hit the back of his head and muttered a shut up and turned back to face his phone is embarrassed while everybody laughed. Kehlani and Chloe sat at Kehlani's vanity while Jaden at on the floor next to them. The brown haired girl slipped on her silver earrings and Andy's hoodie that she hadn't returned after the ledge. Everybody was soon ready and Kehlani made sure her maid knew to look after Emma and Isabella before they headed out.

"Lani, is your chauffeur gonna be taking us" Jaden questioned. Kehlani chauffeur, Timothy, and Jaden were pretty close. Kehlani answered yes as all the teens made it out and she locked the door behind her.

Timothy was already waiting by the car as he held the door open. "Hi Tim, how was the break" Kehlani waved at the man.

"Great thanks for asking Lani, Hey Jaden" Timothy and Jaden did a werid hand shake while laughing. Everybody as settled in the car and Timothy took off. Andy and Kehlani sat next took eachother while watching tiktoks together.

"5 bucks say that he looks at her then looks down at her chest" Chloe whispers to Jaden. "Your on" he replies. Andy looks up at Kehlani who was still holding her phone oblivious to the situation and sure enough Andy looks down and her chest then back at the phone.

"Fuck" Jaden whispers and pulls out 5 bucks from his back pocket and handed it to the smiling girl who gladly snatched it out of his hand. Timothy pulled up to Lydia's house surprising fast the group exited while Jaden while up to the drivers side window.

"Come back in like a hour in a half, or I'll just text you" Jaden said as he fist-bumped the older man and jogged up to the group and threw his arm around Chloe. Lydia opened up the door with a smile, she even smiled at Kehlani who happily returned it even after what she did at the ledge.

"Thanks for coming" she stepped aside to let them in. Kehlani had to admit even though her house was bigger, Lydia's house looked pretty.

"𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘  is going really good" Kehlani sipped on her virgin strawberry daiquiri. "Lemme taste" Jaden took the girls straw and tasted the drink.

"Jay" Kehlani shouted at the boy and snatched her drink back. "You could've drunk out of the cup".

"That shit is mad good, can you get me one"

"I hate you" the girl turned in the house to grab another one for the useless boy. "You know you love me" he said back, he could basically hear her eye roll. Once Kehlani grabbed the drink she spotted Stacy walking in.