𝐎𝐍𝐄

Kehlani woke up to someone's arms wrapped around her waist and a head on her chest. She'd admired how Andy looked his facial features were relaxed, how both his necklaces rested on his chest, the way his chest rose slightly. She managed to wiggle herself from under the boy and walked towards her bathroom she brushed her teeth, and was doing her skincare. When she was done she walked out of the bathroom and saw Andy still sleeping.

"I swear this guy could sleep the day away" Kehlani muttered under her breath before walking over to the bed.

"Andy wake up we have school" Kehlani shook the boy.

"What are you gonna give me if I get up "Andy asked as he tried to pull the covers over his head. His morning voice caught the girl of guard but she still continued to wake the boy up.

"I'll make out with you if you get up" Kehlani batted her eyes at the boy.

"What" Andy said surprised by the girls response.

"Kidding, but I will tell my mom to stop by Krispy Kreme if you get up" Kehlani walked toward her closet as Andy sat up from the bed. He reached over and grabbed his duffel bag from off the floor and grabbed his essentials along with his outfit for the day. He went inside the bathroom that was connected to girls room. Kehlani dug through her closet looking for something the wear. Andy walked out of her bathroom dressed and ready while Kehlani was still searching for something to wear for the day.

"What about this" Kehlani held up the outfit.

"Yes it's perfect" Andy shrugged his shoulders.

"Ugh you are no help" Kehlani groaned as she walked into her closet to change. When she walked out Andy raised his eyebrows.

"Do you know like it" Kehlani questioned looking down at her outfit.

"No it just, fits your body nice" Andy said still scanning her outfit.

"I don't wanna look like a slut" Kehlani huffed as she looked in the mirror.

"I'm changing" Kehlani walked back to her closet and picked out a two piece outfit.

"Yes perfect now hurry up" Andy pulled out his phone while the girl went to go change. She grabbed a white purse and a couple of bracelets from her vanity and walked out. Andy who was not really paying attention to the outfit at first really looked over it. He noticed how it wasn't to tight and it wasn't to loose, how she just looked so perfect.

"Alright now I'm ready" Kehlani's said getting ready to put her hair in a half up half down style. She grabbed the black rubber band from her dresser held it in her mouth while she pulled half of her hair in a ponytail.

"Lets go" Kehlani clapped a little at the finished product. Andy got up from the bed still holding his and the girls bookbags while he opened the door for her. She walked out and passed her little sister's room. She knocked on it then opened the door.

"You ready Bells" Kehlani said.

"Yea putting my shoes on now" Isabella shouted from somewhere inside the room. Kehlani shut the door and made her way downstairs Andy following right behind her. Kehlani grabbed a granola bar from off the table and walked outside to the car. Andy and Kehlani both climbed in the back and sat next to eachother. Kehlani took the window set while Andy sat in the middle. Kehlani dug into her purse to dig out her airpod case. She handed the right one to Andy who gladly took it while she took the left one.

"What are we listening to" Kehlani looked up at her best friend who gave her a knowing look.

"Star Shopping" Kehlani laughed out.