Chapter 1: The flying strawberrys and the vampire?

"Alright! I think that the last of em'"salamander said clapping his hands together do get any dust off
"Now can we eat? My tummy is angry! Its saying 'FISH! FISH! GIVE ME FIIIIIIIISH! NASTU! GIVE ME FISH'" a blue fur ball yells in hanger as his tummy rumbles
"Okay okay! Lets just get back to the guild house, then im sure Levy can cook you some nice fish. And then I can eat my feast I've been saving!" The dragon slayer says drooling
"WHAT?!" Happy yells in outrage "COOK?! YOU BETTER NOT TELL HER TO COOK IT NATSU!" The exceed demands

I giggle to myself as the boys keep arguing over their food.
"Hey Luce, what are you going to do now that were done?" The raw-meat-colored-hair boy asked
"Wanna eat some fish with me? I'll let u take a bite!" The cat said.
I giggle "No, im alright Happy, im actually going to take a bath and relax a bit, its been a long week."
"Alright! suit yourself! But dont come wining to me when your hungry" the flame head grind

Natsu pov:

We make it to the guild house and part ways with Luce. Opening the door to see a massive food fight.
Erza in the middle of the room in her strawberry suite launching strawberries across the room on all sides.
Wendy is on the right side of the house on top of a table using her dragon slayer powers to blow flour and other cooking ingredients onto people as pay back.
Gray is on the left of the bar and has made a carrot sword to defend himself from Erzas flying strawberries. He covered a carrot in ice and sharpened it a bit, making a carrot sword.
Juvia is right next to Gray. She made Oobleck with cornstarch and trying to solidify Erza.
Everyone else is either not doing anything, trying to stop the fight, joining in the fight, or trying to break into Gazeel's iron box he made to protect Levy and himself.
Elffman has transformed into Beastsouls: Ape to shield Evergreen from all the flying food. Evergreen is sitting down comfortably with a glass of wine in her hand as she watches the fight go on.

As Happy and I start to walk into the guild house everyone stops and freezes. Gray walks up to Natsu and aggressively pats his head, splashing mush from all the food into his head in the process
" Hey there Flame Brain, long time so see."
" your back already? I thought this was supposed to take a week?" The girl in the strawberry suit asks as she bites into a strawberry
".... It HAS been a week Erza.." the room is silent for a while  "Don't tell me you guys have been having this food fight for a whole week?!" the flesh-colored-hair boy now with mush in his hair, says.

An old geezer walks up in the middle of the room
" Congratulations Natsu, you just completed your 1,000 job!" He says and with that everyone starts  celebrating along with grabing booze and food

Lucy pov:

I finally get into my dorm and lock the door. I check my house to make sure there isn't a salamander or cat lying around trying to steal my food or bed. I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on the the perfect temperature, then start getting undressed. I get out my hair wash from my drawer and my body wash that i made myself. I made it from all kinds of weird stuff, it didnt smell too nice so i added in some of my green tea perfume, great for relaxing. That potion book Levy gave was super complicated, but in the end its all worth it because i know it will do just the trick to relax me.

Soon 20 minutes go by, too soon if you ask me i need at least another 20 minute to myself. But i don't want to miss Natsus big celebration. It was probably the best bath I've ever had thou, i think as I wrapped my hair in a towel as well as my body, walk into the closet and grab a badass outfit. I go back into the bathroom and get changed, blow dry and brush my hair. And I'm all set! I wipe the fog from the bath off the mirror with my hand , and-....
"Hold on a minute" i say to myself. I wipe off the mirror again more vigorously this time, but...i cant see my reflection? I triple check to make sure im not just going crazy from a week long adventure and wipe the mirror off with a hand towel. But sure enough, nothing is there. Am i a vampire?! I run to my bedroom and open my curtains to reveal the shine of a thousand stars as i squint my eyes. But i feel completely fine, no burning feeling or anything!
"Am i going insane?" I say to myself as my stomach makes a bear growl.
"I'll go to the guild house and ask Levy about the weird mirror situation, while i eat" i say while hitting my fist on the palm of my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST CHAPTER ALL DONE! How do u like the book so far?? Any suggestions? Comments? Please let me know!! I AM OPEN TO ALL!^-^

Please stay safe and enjoy your day/night my fellow readers!
-Geo