prologue part 2:

A few days later:

Edith's POV:

It's a couple of days that the thief stole Rupunzel's crown, and I still feel guilty about it I should try to get over it.

Edith is in her room making a pendant with the moon engraved on it. Edith always felt connected to the stars and the moon it's because of something that happened on the day Edith was born.

Flashback:

"Have you heard about the day you were born Ei." Asked Cassandra.

"No." said a seven year old Edith.

"Well, it was such a memorable day. Not only because you were born, but it looked like the night sky was celebrating your birth." Said Cassandra.

"Wow, really?" Asked an amazed Edith.

"really, the moon was really big that night you couldn't miss it. And the stars were tinkling so bright that it looked like they were dancing." Replied Cassandra who was looking at a extremely amazed Edith.

"Well, good night Ei." Said Cassandra.

"Good night Cass." Replied Edith.

End of flashback:

Queen Ariana's POV:

A Soldier entered the room and nodded at me and Fredric. We ran as fast as we can to the front entrance to see if it is really her. Looking at the door I looked a my husband who looked at me back. We finally opened the door to see a girl around what Rupunzel's age should be, her hair was short and brown. And I noticed the man that was standing beside her looked like the man who stole the crown. The two people turn around raveling their face. Those eyes look like little Rupunzel's eyes, when I saw those emerald green orbs, I knew It was my daughter. Me Fredric and Rupunzel embrace, and I pulled the man who brought her here into are embrace as well. The only person who was missing is Edith.

King Fredric's POV:

"After my daughter explained everything about Eugene, Mother Gothell, and when she excaped the tower. "So your telling me that Eugene saved you from the tower and Mother Gothell is dead?" I asked.

"Yes, and please don't arrest Eugene. He saved me." Rupunzel replied.

"Okay, I believe you and Eugene will not be arrested. It's all that I can do to repay him for bringing back my daughter."

Edith's POV:

"Edith, your parents requested for your presence." Cassandra told me.

"Why would they want me?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I'll come with you if you like." Cassandra replied.

"Yes, I'll quite like that."

Time skip to when Edith arrives:

"What do you want father?" I asked politely.

"Well Edith I want a couple things, first I want to say me and your mom are sorry, for ignoring you completely, I have no excuse for my actions. And I want you to show your big sister around the castle." Said my father.

"Huh!" Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Rupunzel just recently returned, and just explained everything to me and your mom. And I should tell you that the person that brought her home is staying here, so you will show him around too." My father replied with a kind smile on his face.

"O-Okay." I replied still flabbergasted at the news.

"very good, see you later." My father said as he left.

I looked at Cassandra who had the same surprised look on her face said, "Well we shouldn't keep them waiting."

"Y-Yea" I said as we walked to the door that Rupunzel's behind. I took a deep breath, then I opened the door.

"And hardly anyone can land a hit on me you should've seen it blondie" The brown haired guy in a leather vest said.

"Ahem." Me and Cassandra both said in unison.

the two turned around to look at us. "Ah, hey your highness. Uh, about a couple days ago I hope their is no hard feelings, your not the first to not be able to catch me!" The man said

The girl just smiled and said "Don't mind him. Oh, father mentioned that I have a little sister and that she'll be showing around." The girl that I assume is Rupunzel."

"Yea, that's me" I said while I raised my hand.

The next thing I knew is that Rupunzel pulled me into a bear hug "Wow, I've always wanted a little sister." Rupunzel said enthusiastically.

At that moment overwhelming emotion took over me. I started to have tears in my eyes as I hugged back. My big sister Rupunzel is home.

A/N: Finally done with the prologue! Varian will be coming in a couple chapters I promise.