Keeping it 🅿️

Soiree -24
Soiree was chilling with his brothers, and they were just all smoking together and laughing as they were talking about stuff that went on in each other's lives.

"Man, I met this one fine ass shorty at the kickback I went to last week."

"Word did u get the digits "Adryan asked.

"Yes and no "

"Nigga wat u mean yes and no, did u or did u not get the girl phone number "Aaron asked.

"Nigga shut yo lonely ass up "Adryan laughed.

"I mean her friend said she was going to give it to her later, they left in a rush. "

"Damn so u ain't get it "Adryan and Aaron laughed.

"Shut the fuck up,nigga"Aaron said.

"But anyways do u like the bitch "Aaron asked.

"Nigga don't call her no fucking bitch and I don't know but we did kiss, and that shit was intense, we were drunk but that shit felt good and she had a nigga leaving with blue-balls n shit''.

"Damn bro so u telling me yall kissed and she made u leave with blue balls "Adryan said.

"Ya this nigga better than me". Aaron laughed.

"Ya whatever but wats new wit yall niggas "

"Well, I'm outta my third job and I'm funna get back with me ex "Adryan said.

"Who Kim "Aaron asked.

"Nah he talking about Tameka."

"Ya, we fucked not too long ago, and I missed her fine ass, she just needs stop playing with me and shit "Adryan said.

"Bro u Needa leave that girl alone "Aaron laughed.

"Stop playing with me, yes, we have our fights but I fucking love that damn girl "Adryan said.

"Nigga yall toxic asf ,shit yall worst then Chrisean rock and blue face "

"Nah forreal though yall don't need to be fucking with each other, like y'all could be good at first then the next thing u know it yall fighting bout some dumb shit"Aaron said.

"Shut the fuck that's my fucking baby "Adryan said.

"Nigga whatever but let me know when she starts acting crazy " soiree laughed wit Aaron.

"Ya bro and I know u still gon be fucking on them other bitches "Aaron laughed.

"Exactly yo ass never can be loyal. "

"Man fuck yall "Adryan said.

"Aaron what happen with ole girl u was telling me bout. "

"Soiree who nigga" Aaron asked with a confused look.

"This nigga gotta secret hoe "Adryan said.

"Adryan shut up she ain't no damn secret we just fuck from time to time, this nigga right here just thinks we more "Aaron said annoyed.

"Nah this nigga took her to the drive-in movies and shit."

"Nahhh this nigga Tryna be a romantic and shit" Adryan said excited.

"Fuck u ok she asked to go out and I said where, so I took her to the drive in "Aaron responded.

"Ya but u never gave a fuck bout none of that shit u must like her but she probably tryna keep it casual "Adryan said.

"Ya but how would u know if she just wants to keep it casual. "

"This nigga been with plenty of bitches, and he have his fair share of a bitch not feeling the same for him "Aaron said.