Kirishima:"what are those things in your ears"

Kirishima says pointing at your noise dampeners

Kirishima:"I mean I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just a bit curious"

You grab the napkin and pencil and start writing again. Showing it to the group.

"they're noise dampeners their kinda like the opposite of hearing aids"

Kamanari: "oooh I get it, they make things quieter so they don't hurt your ears"

Mina:"thanks captain obvious"

Kamanari rolls his eyes and goes back to eating and so does the rest of the table 

*(timeskip)*

After lunch all of you headed back to class and sat in your seats as you waited for your teacher to arrive. All of a sudden you hear what sounds like a stampede happening outside, you brush it off thinking it was just your quirk and it was really just a kid running to get to his next class on time  and the noise would subside soon. But the noise just got louder and louder and louder until you saw a muscular man with bright blonde hair that stuck up like a v burst thought the door hanging onto the door frame Screaming as he entered the room.

???:"I AM WALKING INTO THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

Your ears start ringing from the how loud he is and you grab at them as Jiro looks over at you concerned and then at the man in the doorway with a slightly annoyed expression but mostly with astonishment. But I mean who could blame her when the #1 hero is standing in door way of your classroom 

"ALLMIGHT!!!" 

The entire class erupted in shock at the sight of him all except for you who felt like you'd rip your ears off if you grabbed them any tighter.

Allmight:"now now calm down I know how you must feel having THE number 1 pro hero in your classroom but alas this IS a classroom and where here to learn, which is why today we will be doing...." He stops for a dramatic pause pulling out a card with red writing you can't make out "battle trials!!" 

He says showing off the card to the class which reads battle in big red text as you go to cover your ears yet again to try and relieve yourself of his booming voice. All might clicks a button and a set of brief cases come out from the wall.

Allmight:"now what you see before you are your hero uniforms each one of you will put your respective hero outfit on and then meet me at the battle zone" 

*(timeskip)*

(a/n):(now its time to describe (y/n)'s hero outfit yipee!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Imagine this except its (y/n) and you have speaker on your arms and legs like Jiro and your wearing a mask that kinda looks like Shinso's 

Support gear: