A Fucking Whirlwind

Start from the beginning

"Let's get back to our base, it's getting dark out," Evan called and Dooo nodded, Eric looking at him confused.

"Who are you?" He asked and Evan grinned. "We'll do introductions once I know we're safe," he said and Eric nodded in agreement, taking Dooo's hand though he didn't let go of Matt.

They headed back to the boats, Dooo climbing in with Blarg as it seemed Matt wasn't letting Eric go. The trip back to the others base was quick, or possibly it was because Dooo's thoughts were so scrambled.

"Hey, will you go get Brock and the others?" Evan asked Jon, who nodded and sprinted off. Dooo stuck by Eric's and Matt's sides, amused at their entwined fingers.

"When did this happen?" Jaren asked confused and Eric flushed. "About three months before the fight against the Ender Dragon, we were testing things out when I- when I died, I wasn't sure if you guys would be okay with it," he admitted and Jaren laughed.

"I'm with John, and Smit is with Kryoz, I don't think any of us would have cared man," he said amused and Eric tilted his head. "A lot has changed, you guys look so much older," he said softly and Jaren shrugged.

"It's been 5 years, we continued aging. And it's been a really rough 5 years," he said and Eric sighed, nodding. "So, you're what? 24?" He asked and Jaren nodded.

"Finally older than me huh," Eric teased and Jaren grinned. "Finally," he laughed and Eric shook his head.

Dooo looked over as Jon ran back up, Brock, Brian, Moo and Terroriser behind him. Dooo was happy to see Brock and Moo looking so much better, a light in Brock's eyes that Dooo hadn't seen in the last few days he'd known him.

Brock lit up when he saw him, rushing over to smile at Eric. "It worked?" He said and Dooo nodded, beaming at him. "It did. Eric, this is Brock, he's the one who figured out we could bring you and Moo back. Brock, this is Eric," he said and Eric reached over to shake Brock's hand.

"Thank you, really," he said and Brock shrugged, cheeks flushed. "It was really Marcel and Scotty who did it, I just brought up the idea and the flowers," he said awkwardly and Dooo rolled his eyes.

"They'd have never thought of it if it wasn't for you," Dooo argued and Brock rolled his eyes. Eric laughed and the two grinned at him.

"Right, now that we're all here, introductions?" Evan called and they all moved to a circle. "Right, everyone, you know Eric now. Eric, this is Jon, Delirium, Vanti, Marcel, Basically, Scotty, 704, Brian, Terroriser, Brock, Moo, Daithi, Nogla, Tyler, Zip, Anthony and Panda. I'm Evan. Moo, this is Jaren, Smii7y, John, Kryoz, Chris, Puffer, Nelson, Grizzy, Matt, Blarg, Eric and Dooo," Evan said, moving and pointing at everyone in the circle.

Moo and Eric waved at everyone, Moo leaning casually against Terroriser with a cigarette in his hand. Brock looked way too happy at that, Dooo a little confused.

"Right, everyone, it's getting dark so why don't we separate to our houses and we'll go home tomorrow!" Tyler said cheerfully and everyone cheered.

Dooo looked at Brock, who gestured for him to follow. "You two and I'm guessing Matt can come with me to my place, I'll make us some dinner and we can chat some," he said cheerfully and Dooo nodded.

Dooo followed Brock, Moo, Brian and Terroriser with Eric and Matt behind him, Blarg following Smii7y, Jaren, Kryoz and John to Brian's house. Eric was looking around curiously, interested in all the places.

"Woah, what's that?" He asked amazed as he noticed an extremely tall treehouse with railings. "Oh that's Evan's house, he's a literal owl," Brock said with a laugh and Eric nodded impressed.