- ...You can't be serious, Ghost.

- I'm serious.

- What do we get from cheating on them...? - I retorted with a weary tone.

- We get a bloody revenge... And blow off some steam, yeah... - he scooted forward, resting his hands on my knees.

- That's a terrible idea, Ghost... 

- ...Call me Simon, love.

- I'm not going to pull out that type of intimacy.

- No worries, you'll get used to it...

- Ghost, please, I...!

I didn't have time to finish my sentence; Ghost effortlessly pulled my desk chair closer to him, and he lifted halfway his balaclava. I was once again being graced with his alluring hidden features. His rosy and defined lips, slightly parted, like he was starving for something forbidden, that was slowly pulling him closer to me. I was transfixed, unable to react. 

The smell of his cologne invaded my nostrils; making me feel defenseless. As he got closer, I knew I should refuse his advances and reject his affection, but I couldn't do it.

I wanted him too. 

That was so wrong... But I had no control over the situation; I just closed my eyes. I felt his lips pressing against mine, taking his time on me.
Alternating between softness and passion, tasting me just I was tasting him. Our tongues swirling together in each other's mouth, a few wild nibbles on the lips, a teasing lick to lure... The experience was otherworldly. Ghost was an amazing kisser.
I felt his hands slowly traveling up on my thighs, giving light squeezes and teasing thumb caresses. I felt tingles down my spine; a wave of arousal took over my body. A raspy groan escaped from him. Oh no... That was too much.

I was craving Ghost.
I needed to stop.

I tried to break away from our connection, but he didn't want to stop. His hands were enveloping my waist, leaving few squeezes and pulling motions. He was growing impatient by the minute.

- We s-should stop...

- I don't want to, love... - he groaned.

- I don't want to have an affair, Ghost...!

- It's a one-time thing, yeah...? - he sneaked his way to my neck, disarming my thought process. - I don't intend to keep going...

- Simon, we should stop... - I moaned.

- My name sounds nice when you cry it out like that...

I was feeling cornered and beyond hope; I knew he wouldn't back down so easily, now that he was that far with me. Suddenly my cellphone chimed, and that made him get jumpy for a brief moment, breaking the kiss. A miracle in the circumstances, I must say...
I immediately grabbed my phone and checked, and to my dismay it was an ungodly number of consecutive messages from Johnny. 

- Maláka... He flooded my message inbox...!

- The way he is, pretty sure he will storm into your dorm looking for you at any given moment.

- I guess you better leave, because he will overthink about us... Again.

- As he should. - he scoffed, pulling back down his balaclava. - Because he should stay away from Elise... But he doesn't do anything about it.

- Elise also doesn't give him any breather either; she's the real problem here. 

- I know, yeah... - he adjusted himself, trying to keep his bulge discreet until it quiets down. - But I'm in too deep to ditch her.

- Such insensitive choice of words...

- That's the reality, love... We're no good to each other, and she knows. She just doesn't want to give it up for whatever bloody reason.

- And apparently you don't try as well...

- You got me there. - he chuckled in resignation.

As the sliding door opened abruptly and heavy steps were heard, Ghost didn't dare to turn around to see who it was. Johnny appeared all worked up and visibly stressed out. He was scanning the whole situation as if he was pondering if he was reading too much into what he was seeing. I was nervous, probably with my cheeks flushed red and lips swollen from the kiss. Ghost was acting like nothing was happening; the balaclava cleverly hiding his expressions. After an awkward and tense minute, Johnny finally spoke up.

- Thank Jesus you're okay! - He sighed in relief. - You just left the sparring match and...

- You know exactly why I left, Johnny. - I spat. - Elise was all up in your business, and you've done nothing to stop her. That was beyond disrespectful.

- I know, but... - he scratched his mohawked head. - I'm still trying to work things out without being a jerk. 

- You're missing the point, Johnny... She's crossing your boundaries, and you know that. You're enabling her.

- How am I enabling her?!? - he scoffed in disbelief. - And why L.T. is here, alone with you... In your dorm?!?

- I made her company, since you were being a bloody twat around my wife.

- Away n' bile yer heid.

- English, MacTavish. Don't be a wanker.

- Go fuck yourself.

- I was trying to. - he snarled, glancing at me.

- What did you just say...?!?

- Exactly what you heard.

I audibly gasped.
It was so fast that I couldn't find the opportunity to intervene...
Johnny landed a punch on Ghost's face, making him stumble back. Johnny was breathy, filled with anger, his gaze was murderous. It was a scary scenario to be witnessing.

- Don't ye fucking test me Ghost, or I swear to Jesus that I will kill you!

- ...Like you have a chance. 

- Ye motherfucker...!!! - he was about to lunge at Ghost.

- Please, stop fighting! - I tried to get up and intervene.

It was all a blur for a second.
I was on the floor, everything felt like it was spinning; I was lightheaded. My body started to hurt badly from the fall, and I heard muffled yells and cursing words. I couldn't distinguish what was going on.
A sharp and hot pain invaded my cheeks. I knew that feeling way too well. 

I got punched.