LIBRARY

POV: Y/N was sleeping peacefully when her phone rang. She opened her one eye to check the called Id. She lazily picked up the phone and asked in her sleepy voice...

Y/N: Mmm... say.

- What is my piggy doing? (while teasing her)

Y/N: What do you think I am doing at this time?

- Umm (thinking)... Maybe having some wet dreams.. (while laughing really hard)

Y/N: YAAAAHHH Jungkooookahhhhh!!! (shouting like there is no one in this whole universe)

Jungkook: Yahhh! Stop shouting and get up you lazy ass.

Y/N: Stop your stupid advice and say why you called me this early.

Jungkook: Oh ya, get ready and I will be there by 7:10

Y/N: WT- why so early?

Jungkook: Have some work in library.

Y/N: Kk... fine, I will be ready.

Jungkook: Good girl.

Y/N: Okay I am hanging up.

Jungkook: O-

Y/N hangs up before letting Jungkook complete his line.

.

A/N's POV: Jungkook and Y/N were childhood. They spent almost all day in each other's nonsense. They both were really close to each other and shared each and everything with each other. It's been almost 15 years of their friendship, and their bond is becoming more and more stronger day by day. As now they are in college and also 18+ so Jungkook have his driving license, so he comes to pick Y/N up from her house and they both go together to college.

-BACK TO THE STORY-

A/N's POV: You roll down from your bed and crawl towards the bathroom. After taking a 20 mins shower, you came out while wearing a bathrobe and went towards the changing room. You picked out something random from the closet and got dressed. You checked yourself in mirror before leaving the room.

Soon you heard a car horn and you guessed who this must be, so you grabbed your things and ran downstairs, grabbed your house keys and ran out of the house without having breakfast and locked the door of your house

Soon you heard a car horn and you guessed who this must be, so you grabbed your things and ran downstairs, grabbed your house keys and ran out of the house without having breakfast and locked the door of your house. You saw Jungkook in his Mercedes waiting for you. You opened the door of the front seat, sat, wore your seatbelt and soon Jungkook drove the car to the library.

-TIME SKIP-

-IN LIBRARY-

Y/N: What work do you have in library?

Jungkook: I just had some bunch of old books so thought to donate them in the library.

Y/N: Ohh!! When did you become so good huh!? (while poking him)

Jungkook: Shut your ass up and wait here.

Y/N: I WON'T...

Jungkook: Then you go to the college by your tiny little feet. (laughing evilly)

Y/N: OK BYE!!

You pouted angrily and was about to leave when Jungkook pulled your bag and made you sit on the chair.

Y/N: What now!? You only told me to leave.

Jungkook: Ya, but now shut up and sit here quietly.

Y/N pouted

Jungkook: Cute!! (he murmured)

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

_________________________________________________________

Ya so finally the 1st part of "MY DESTINY" is out🎉🥳... Hope y'll will enjoy and ya do not forget to vote.. And also maybe the upcoming parts will be coming late because life is really busy ri8 now so please cooperate with us.. But we will surely try to upload time to time.. Love y'll <33🌼