H e l l o T h e r e

" Welcome, To the Amazing Digital Circus! I'm Caine, your ringmaster, here to bring you the most extra-ordinary, jaw dropping, heart stopling, MIND blowing papaheralia you've ever seen! Ian't that right Bubble ? "

A figure with one blue and one green eye, and teeth forming their head, as they have a human-like body, one hand holding a cane, wearing a red and black suit and a top-hat.

The figure takes their tophat off and a Bubble with two black dotted eyes and sharp teeth pops out.

" That's Right Caine! I can't Wait to see what you've been cooking up for today!"

The bubble grinned.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Lets get right into the show!"

Caine says as they fly into the Tent, Pulling back the curtains

[ Enjoy this, I wrote it from scratch. ]

" Our Masked Ribbon Gangle! Art-Figured Zooble and his highness Kinger too! "

Gracious Ragatha ! Our purple friend Jax , Kaufmo's here, let's celebeate ! "

" Let's not forget our doll and star [Y/N] is here too ! "

" Day after Day after Day After Day After Day we Fly! With the moon and the sun and we don't Know Why ! "

" This, Is the Amazing Digital Curcus! Come with us and experience the never ending fun-run! "

" We, Love to sing and play, dance and sway all day! Glad to have you here with us hooray ! "

" We've got our Ribbon Gal Gangle! Artistic and Straight-Forward Zooble and His Majesty Kinger Today ! "

" Loyal Ragatha! Realistic Jax and Kaufno to save you from dis-may Ye-hay! "

" Now lets introduce our Doll and Star [Y/N] , as we all dance and have fun without delay ! "

" We are The Amazing Digital Circus! Lead by Caine we'll show you what Fun could realy be ! "

" We'll sing and dance and play, All Day Everyday! Now lets see what's in store for Today! "