[>Chapter 3: My time, My reality>]

Start from the beginning

Then I was able to move into the dorm and I went to school from the area.

Other than that, I've been enjoying my school life these days. Just as I remember, there are think that I love and some are just normal. Like I was able to make friends with Minase, Kaoru, Hase and Yuu.

Those four really resembles my old friends back in my world. I really miss those five gremlins of mine. Nikko, Alex, Shun, Kai and Sei, I hope those five are doing well.

Besides that, I still can't get use to the student having such colourful hair in this school. This is like Saiki K where everyone gene was change by Saiki. Just how that they have such hair colour?

Now I'm wondering if they have a colourful hair in their pant.

But I can't complain when my hair colour is a literal brown hair but with purple tint. Like, did I born in a hair salon over a normal human body for the past nine months?

When I look in the mirror, this girl body is really not that bad. Having a long hair, a little pale and what I notice is how glowy the eyes can be. It is very weird how the eyes looks like it had a stars trap in it.

But, It wasn't noticable if I don't go at a certain angle of the light.

Then I open my phone and see the picture I've been capture these past few days.

' I feel like I use a filter instead of my true self..'

I arrived at a location and it is a library that saw a few days ago. I was craving for some reading material and a new place to study. I miss the era where fanfiction website exist and now I have to read in a library instead.

But, the library is a nice place anyway and it is far from the busy life of the other student and kids.

I found a book and it had a creepy title while browsing for more reading material.

It was called:

[ Death wish of a starlight].

The story doesn't have any sypnosis written in the back of the book. Instead, it had a creepy illustration rather than a cute art style that I'm use to.

Then in the book, it had a page where it look like a poem mix with a script, if I read it correctly.

It was quote,

[It's funny isn't it?

How all of them ended up in this situation.

None of of them wanted to be in this situation.

In fact it is the worst thing that can happen.

Stuck into a place where there is no escape.

Quite unfortunately, I was partly was in the wrong.

Because non of this would happen if I wasn't selfish in first place.

The one who died and start the chain of death.

...is me]

At first glance, it look like a script for someine and nothing more but it feels like a warning of some sort. How odd.

'The one who died and start the Chain of death', remind me to Ai Hoshino. The start of Aqua revenge to kill their biological father.

'non of this would happen if wasn't selfish in first place', reminded me of that biological father intention towards Ai Hoshino.

But the phrase,'Stuck into a place where there is no escape.'

I feel like it's warning me.

' Maybe I should take a break from reading too much.