Part 2 - Promise

*BEWARE OF SPOILERS*
Black had stayed home the day of Neji's fight. For she had an uneasy feeling. After a few hours, the village went into chaos. She heard screams. She smelled blood. Lots of it. She was terrified out of her mind. Then, a group of men came in her house. "Who are you?" She asked nervously. "Oi. This one's kinda cute. How about we have some fun before we kill her?" One said. The others laughed in agreement. Black backed against a wall and screamed until a Kunai was placed against her throat.
Elsewhere, Neji was helping the Jounin fight the Sand Nin when he heard a scream. It sounded like that girl. Realizing what could have happened, Neji sprinted off, faster than anyone.
The men had gathered around Black. They had beaten her. They reached for her dress and ripped it off. Before the could go any further, the all fell backwards in pain, Blue saw as the light left their eyes, and saw a Kunai through each of their chests. Neji ran over. "Black! Are you okay?" He held his hand out to help her and she took it, but instead of getting up she pulled him onto her and wrapped her arms around him.
"Neji, please don't leave me."
I promise you I won't, Black.
...
Next thing she knew, the man who had been so kind to her, the Third Hokage, was gone and replaced.
Neji and Black were woken up early one morning, to see Shikamaru at their door.
"Neji. Sasuke has left the village. We need you to go with us." He looked at Black and continued, "Just you."
...
Neji was gone.
They said she was too weak to go after Sasuke.
But Neji came to her mind.
...
As she was sneaking out of the village to go after Neji, it happened.
Suddenly she got a flashback of a man and a woman.
"Lavena, I love you, my daughter. "
"Mama, no!"
That's right. Mama was my everything. Father never treated me nicely. Never fed me, never wanted me around. It was always Mama that made me feel loved.
But after Mama died, that man went crazy.
I had to kill my Father.