They soon reached to the company and the car pulled in front of the entrance and the guard comes fastly to open the door for the ceo .

Jungkook step down looking as always handsome and hot , well the 28 years old ceo is every girl ideal type but they all are unlucky because he's engaged.

" Good morning Mr J." The employees greet him as he walk inside to the private elevator and push the button to his floor.

He look at his watch and the time ticks 9 in the morning the exact time he always come to the company.

" Good morning Mr J" your schedule is on your table sir ...with your morning green tea too .." he nods his head to his secretary and shut the door behind himself of his office.

He took off his blazer and get ready for another working day .

Soon his secretary came and informed him that the publication house head editor is here , he told her to prepare the conference room as he took off his glasses and wear his blazer before moving to the said room .

Mr J...!" a man walking inside the conference, looking at the Jungkook standing in front of the glass wall , his suit hugging his body perfectly and showing his muscles. Long hair tie in the man bun as Sehun look closely an earrings dangling from his right ear .

He turn around and put a small professional smile.

" Mr Oh... good to see you.. Jeon Jungkook" he forward his hand and Sehun accept it smiling at the handsome man in front of him.

" Oh Sehun... and it's pleasure to meet you , I've heard a lot about you Mr J.." they both took their seats on the couch and secretary of Mr. J. comes inside with the refreshments. Sehun thank her and took a sip from his juice .

" So Mr Oh, I've been keeping up the records of your publication company for some time and heard good response from people around. So as our industry want to adapt a place in publication as well we thought what's much great that Hybe Publication....we could take turns to put our demand forward and let's see if this deal go as I've thought it will " Sehun got chills as he heard the quite intimidating voice of the man in front of him.

You're very straight forward person Mr.J" Mr.J laugh and shakes his.

" Oh believe me I'm not ..but I like to have things in my way , so are you ready to work under our group of companies Mr Oh?" He asks linking his fingers together sitting with his one leg cross over other. His aura scream power and boldness.

" We'll like to proceed this meeting forward Mr.J. let my assistant comes then we could discuss our about our merge as Mr Han could not make it today to sign the papers" Sehun suggest and soon a knock heard on the door when the glass and wooden door open a sound of heels clicking on the floor could be heard .