Bio

(Got interested, my co author thought & suggested why not just make one of these for fun, I told her fuck it, why not. It'll take forever til their next episodes released so it's fine. If you're wondering how are the other books? Well least I updated, rosario while Apex is still to 4K words. Will they be finished? Maybe. Maybe.. well the chapter for apex, I worked on the next chapter for Rosario already yesterday.)

Old name: Y/n L/n

Old name: Y/n L/n

Name: Vorpal "Y/n" The knife throwing Mannequin

Age: 22

Height: 6'8

Biography
Despite being stuck into the world of digital circus, Vorpal is a unique tall mannequin, with actual eyes & hands. Having amnesia like the rest of subjects, but unlike the people after him? He still remembers his old name... yet, grown accustomed to being named Vorpal, unless he trust those close to him to share that name. It's been said he's been stuck who knows how long, into The Amazing Digital circus, however subject seems to have adapted living within the virtual world of the made up circus.

Specialties in knife tricks as a knife thrower and variety of other things, due to being very experimentalist to try out new things with the strange optimistic attitude. Able to fight, yet is able to somehow prevent.. glitching system from other subjects that "abstract" with the reasons unknown as to how or why. He clearly doesn't remember much else possibly from reality, yet still has strange behaviors every now & then. Staring aimlessly at things in certain directions, as if he noticed or heard it around the general direction despite nothing there. Feedback has shown nothing through various searches of scans, more data needed. . .

More research upon subject is required. .

Playing recent recording of said subject:

A video is played, showing a camera recording as it moves to the view of a mannequin.

Vorpal had his eyes closed, taking a few deep breaths. Hands gripped at a table, his eyes slowly open as he viewed himself from the mirror. Grabbing his top hat, giving a small spin before he puts it on, snatching a few of his daggers off the table as he look to his right, seeing the stage awaiting its performer.

Tapping the boots to the ground, he made my way out and stood out to the middle, the spotlight shot down at me. Standing in silence, any can hear something being lowered before turning to their right, being met with a target and a dummy strapped to the middle of it.

Random letters floated around before giving me a sign, "Avoid harming the performer!" Which motions the dummy on the target board. Getting in his stance, a duffle bag drops beside him which opened itself, revealing a bunch of daggers as He held his own in place.

The board begins to instantly spin, faster like a wheel. Focusing, "You can do this.." I held my breath with my grip tighten to the knives. Closing my eyes once more, counting down until I hear the buzzer.

Eyes shot open, I began throwing out the daggers at the target before grabbing a handful pair of more out the bag, throwing more & more. The audible clicks of wood from knives jabbed into them as they continuously been struck at.

After a few moments, the last dagger was held as Vorpal took a final breath, chucking the dagger as the wheel finally stops, freezing in place to the last dagger hitting the side of the dummy's, now shown to not have a single knife stuck into it. Instead being the outline of the various daggers all around it.

A small round of applause is heard, Vorpal slowly bowing to the audience as the spotlight dims, having him back away into the curtains.

Finally backstage, finished. He took a few breaths, panting & adjusting his collar. Looking back, the next performer coming for their act, he nods before walking off.*

"Even if escape is needed, yet futile.. doesn't mean I won't enjoy giving a performance." Walking off, static began to appear as the video ends.

"Recording has ended. Replay?"

Instead of a replay, the exit is pressed before the screen changes, now showing a new screen being a main menu of The Amazing Digital Circus. Slowly, the mouse moves as it hovers to the play button..

Suddenly, it has been clicked at..