This prelude by Scriabin is the theme of Ryo and Akira's mother. A compassionate and loving mother who died just three days after giving birth to her second child. She is a young gardevoir.

This scary theme is Lord mewtwo's theme, a king with a savage heart (but somehow still remains a good guy). Lord mewtwo managed to overcome his evil nature through a lot of effort. The ministers thought that lord mew was too soft, so they appointed lord mewtwo to become the new king of Arcadius because he was tough enough to deal with the evil dragons. 

Another epic theme by Verdi. This is Lord Zekrom's theme. The brutal and tyrannical dragon overlord who wanted to take over the world and make fairies extinct. 

Mussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain is Lord Giratina's theme. The cruel renegade who fought against Arceus. Previously, he was the king of the dragons before he got banished and imprisoned in the distortion world. 

This ultra depressing theme is minister Latios' theme. I don't want to say anything to prevent spoilers. 

This is Neo's theme. The cool and cunning Zoroark who is also a Dusk tribe grand master. 

Another violin theme! This theme is Erik's theme, reflecting his jolly and easy going personality, despite being a really strong grand master. 

This is Reshiram's theme. Again, I don't want to say anything to prevent spoilers. 

This harpsichord concerto is Professor Magnus' theme. I just love Bach. 

This theme is minister Darkrai's theme. 

 This nocturne in c minor is princess Diana's theme. 

This piece is Ryan the Buizel's theme. 

This is the theme of Ibrahim Abdur-Rasyid the Gallade. Actually... it is not even a song or music, it is the muslim's call to prayer. He will be one of the most important main characters in later chapters due to him possessing the master ring.