I told them about you | 008

Start from the beginning

They all say bye to me and walk out of the class. Isaiah comes into the room since he was teaching a class in a different room, and he sits on the floor with me. "I'm fucking exhausted." He groans.

"So am I." I sigh. "Those girls are a lot of work." I shake my head. "Ugh, tell me about it. One of the girls in my class kept complaining about the room being too hot when there were 3 fans on and the AC was at 67 degrees." He complains.

"Let me guess, was it Jayda?" I ask and he nods. "That girl is always hot for some reason." I laugh.

"Let's go home, I need to take a nap." Isaiah says. I grab my bag and we walk out to the car and I start driving us home.

We get to the apartment complex and Isaiah and I walk up the stairs to the second floor and I unlock the door to our apartment. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Isaiah groans.

Sunny peed on the couch instead of his bed this time. This dog is actually crazy.

"Hi, Sunny baby." I coo at her and pick her up. "Don't talk to her like she's innocent! She peed on the couch, Vae!" Isaiah shouts.

"Okay, you seriously need to pick if you like her or not, bro. One day you're all 'Aww, I love you, Sunny! Let's go for a walk!' and then it's 'We're sending your ass back to the breeder!' which we, so heroically, rescued her from." I mock him.

"Touché." He sighs and starts cleaning the couch. "I'm gonna shower, have fun with that." I laugh and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

I quickly shower and I change into some shorts and a t-shirt before going to my bed and laying down. I pull out my phone and I go to Billie's contact.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
iMessage

billie

                                                                                hi billie

hi

                                                                               how r u?

good

                                      why aren't you texting like you
                                                                           usually do

no reason

                                      cmon you don't gotta lie to me

idk

i guess i'm kind of upset
abt earlier

when you texted me it made
me feel bad cause i thought you
were upset with me

                                  oh billie im sorry i didn't mean it

                                  im kind of a bitch when i'm tired

it's okay i get it

i'm just an over-thinker and
i think ppl hate me for dumb
reasons lol