Chapter 211-end

Chapter 211, Extra: Xiao Shan (5)

  Zhou Tingting discussed with her husband privately, "The stocks that Shanshan is optimistic about will definitely be fine. I still have some money in my hand. Should we buy some more?"

  Xiao Gang said, "Tingting, haven't you already bought a lot? Our situation is different from Shanshan's. She has so much money, it doesn't matter even if she loses it. We are different. If we lose it, of course I will never say anything, but I'm afraid you'll be unhappy!"

  Zhou Tingting felt that what her husband said made sense, but she still felt a little uncomfortable because she didn't earn the money that she could easily earn. After thinking about it, she decided not to buy it, but she wanted to tell her father the news. .

  "Tingting, are you serious? It doubled in half a year?" About the stock? Director Zhou also knew about it, but he didn't expect that he could make money so quickly and so much at once.

  Zhou Tingting said unhappily, "Dad, I can still lie to you about this. My sister-in-law is amazing. She has made money in any business after graduating from college. This? She bought tens of millions of stocks at once!"

  Director Zhou widened his eyes and said, "Ten million, really?" She had heard her daughter say that Xiao Shan was rich, but she didn't expect to be so rich.

  Zhou Tingting picked up the cup and took a sip of tea and said, "Dad, if you don't believe it, just go to Shanghai and see for yourself."

  The Cultural Affairs Bureau is a very leisurely unit. As the leader of the unit, Director Zhou does not have to deal with too many things every day, and most of them are not urgent matters. In other words, even if you take a few days off, it will not have any impact. .

  Director Zhou said, "Okay, then I'll go take a look in a few days."

  Zhou Tingting said again, "Dad, my eldest sister-in-law and brother-in-law also want to buy stocks. Shanshan said that when the securities office goes to work after the year, she will take care of the things in the factory and take them to Shanghai. Why don't you go with her? Bar!"

  Director Zhou hesitated for a few seconds and said, "Then your Aunt Cheng will probably follow."

  Zhou Tingting said nonchalantly, "Just follow me, dad. She has been bad to me since I was a child. My stomach is damaged by eating cold rice in the past. I also wear cotton-padded jackets in winter. My sister uses new cotton, and mine is all damaged." It's old cotton, so I'm not in good health to this day."

  She paused and continued, "But I don't know her the same way. After all, she and you are a family now. As long as my dad lives well, I will be happy."

  Director Zhou was full of apologies. He felt that what he had done before was indeed not good enough and he was not so attentive to his eldest daughter. He said, "Tingting, you have really grown up and become sensible now. What you said? Happy, but also a little sad."

  Zhou Tingting said, "Okay, let's forget about it now. Dad, this is a good opportunity to make a fortune. You must seize it!"

  Director Zhou nodded and said, "Okay, I understand."

  Just after the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Xiao Shan flew to Shanghai with a group of people. In addition to Lan Huihui and Zhou Tingting, there were also Director Zhou and Zhao Mingxiang.

  Director Zhou thought about it again and again, but still did not tell his wife about this matter. Teacher Cheng is a good person, but he takes money too seriously. Now that all the money at home is in her hands, she is usually reluctant to eat it. She is reluctant to wear them, but she has saved tens of thousands of dollars. If she is allowed to use this money to buy stocks, she will make money in the future, but if she loses, she will probably cry and make trouble again.