Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 She was negligent

  Since getting married, Zhao Mingshan would take a few days to go on vacation every summer with his wife Xiao Shan and his son.

  According to the plan, the place I plan to go to this year is Guizhou.

  He had long heard from his college classmates that although it was a remote area, an autonomous ethnic minority area with poor basic development in all aspects, the natural conditions were very good, the scenery was beautiful and the weather was good, especially in summer, it was there from morning to night. Around 20 degrees, unusually cool.

  Lucheng is close to the sea, but it is located in the north. Every summer is very hot, especially from mid-July to mid-August. It is so hot that it is impossible to go out.

  But this year it was obvious that she couldn't go. After the holiday, Xiao Shan only rested at home for a few days before returning to work.

  Although Xiao Shan also ran a car factory in her previous life, it was several years later than now. At that time, there were already many large car factories in China, the car technology was relatively mature, and the total market volume was many times what it is now.

  The current conditions are not particularly ideal in all aspects, but this also means huge possibilities and opportunities.

  Although it is a school-run factory and she has no direct interest in the future development of the factory, as the person directly in charge, she still hopes to do her best to do this well.

  And it is not without impact. At the very least, if she can achieve results in a short period of time, her voice in the department and school will become stronger and stronger.

  "Shanshan, I've made breakfast. How about you eat something before you leave?"

  Xiao Shan rushes to school very early every day now, for fear of waking up her son. Now Teng Teng is two years old. This little guy is getting smarter and smarter, but he is also getting more and more clingy. He often plays tricks and refuses to I slept with Nurse Li. I insisted on sharing a room with my parents and didn't want to sleep in my own crib.

  He must sleep on the big bed with his parents, and he must sleep in the middle.

  Sometimes when she wakes up in the morning, her son's little hand is still holding her arm tightly.

  As usual, Xiao Shan packed her things and went downstairs, picked up her purse and was about to leave, when her husband suddenly walked out of the kitchen.

  She looked at him with some confusion.

  Zhao Mingshan smiled and said, "The food is ready, come over and eat it!"

  Xiao Shan put down her purse and walked over.

  There was a bowl of rice porridge, two fried eggs, and a plate of sliced ​​ham on the table.

  Zhao Mingshan handed the chopsticks to his wife, smiled and said, "I made the omelette, it's a bit mushy!"

  I haven't cooked for a long time, and my hands are indeed raw.

  Xiao Shan picked up an omelette. One side had a normal color, but the other side was indeed a little burnt, but it was not inedible. She took a big bite and said with a smile, "You can eat eggs fried by Director Zhao himself." , it's delicious even if it's battered!"

  Zhao Mingshan sat next to her, lowered his head and kissed her forehead, and said in an unhappy tone, "This pipe gas is too hot. If I do it tomorrow, it will definitely not burn again!"