Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 I miss my dad

  Everything about their villa in Lucheng is good, but there is no yard. Children are very active by nature. No matter how big the house is, they don't like to be confined in the house all the time. But Nurse Li can't let him play outside all day long. , now it's good, with a yard you have the best of both worlds.

  Zhang Ma and Nurse Li went into the house to pack their luggage. Xiao Shan glanced at her husband and asked, "Mingshan, are you tired?"

  Zhao Mingshan shook his head. He went to bed very early last night to catch the plane and slept for a while on the plane. He didn't feel tired at all. He said, "I'm not tired, but I'm a little thirsty."

  The previous owner of the house was obviously a person who loved life very much. Not only did he maintain the interior of the house very well, he also kept the small yard beautifully. There was a large bush of roses under the fence, a ginkgo tree in the northwest corner, and a shelf next to it. There is a swing hanging on it, and on the opposite side, there is a grape flower stand with a stone table and stone benches under it.

  Xiao Shan took out her handkerchief to wipe her son's sweat, and said to her husband, "Okay, I'll make you a pot of tea."

  Teng Teng raised her little face and said, "Mom, I'm thirsty too, I want some tea too!"

  Xiao Shan smiled and said, "Children can't drink tea. If they drink it, they won't be able to sleep. If they don't sleep well, they won't grow taller. Can mommy make you a cup of milk powder?"

  Teng Teng nodded and said, "I want to drink from a bottle!"

  Xiao Shan nodded, "I understand."

  The kitchen of this house is also very large, and the layout is very reasonable. There is a window on one side, and under the window is the vegetable sink. While washing and chopping vegetables, you can look at the green trees, green grass and various flowers outside the window. It's very eye-catching and makes you feel much better.

  Xiao Shan heated up hot water, took out the Longjing tea she just bought and made a pot of tea. Zhang Ma worked neatly and had already sorted and placed all the things she had brought. She still followed the habit in Lucheng and put away the milk bottles. Putting it next to the thermos bottle, she rinsed it again and scalded it with boiling water before making milk powder for her son.

  She found a tray, put everything on it and carried it out.

  Zhao Mingshan and Xiao Shan were sitting on a stone bench drinking tea. Teng Teng also ran over to ask for milk. Only when he picked up the milk bottle did he discover a serious problem.

  He used to lie down to drink milk, but now he is sitting down, how can he really drink it?

  Xiao Shan saw her son's little head tilted back desperately, holding the bottle tightly with both hands to put it into his mouth. She quickly stopped her and said, "Tengteng, you choke easily like this. Otherwise, mommy will pour it into a cup for you." drink."

  Just now she deliberately took an extra cup.

  Teng Teng nodded and said, "Okay."

  After all, children have limited energy. Tengteng ran around like crazy for a long time and fell asleep soon after drinking milk. Zhao Mingshan took his son to the bedroom on the second floor to rest.

  Xiao Shan went to the kitchen to help, while Zhang Ma was washing the ribs and said with a smile, "Shanshan, this place is really good, this one is beautiful, our Lucheng is also beautiful, but it feels different!"