Chapter-4

Mia was in a coffee shop near the company as she didn't feel comfortable enough to be there all alone. Coco was jumping around her as she had her cold coffee with two scoops of ice cream and Coco was having her treats which Mia carries with her.

She was on her phone when Jackson called her. She frowned seeing his contact, he did tell her that it will take time since the client hadn't come. They were waiting for 2 hours and now an hour more she presume.

She picked up the call and Jackson said-"Mia? Where are you?" "Cafe across the street"

"I'm coming to get you" he said hurriedly and hung up. Mia frowned in confusion.

She payed and left the cafe as she saw Jackson driving the car out of the parking and came to her. She got in seeing his tensed face as he started driving towards Hotel.

"Jackson what's wrong? Drive slowly Coco is getting scared" she said as she hugged the Puppy close to her heart.

"Not now Mia!" Jackson Sayed in frustration as he continued driving fast. Mia frowned as this is the first time he talked to her like that.

The rest of the ride was tensed as Jackson said coming out of the hotel. "Pack your bags, we're leaving for Thailand." He said as Mia looked confused at his out of nowhere demand.

She went to her room and packed everything, they left the hotel as Jackson was seemingly more stressed. Mia held his hand in hers and asked-"What happened?"

Jackson looked at her worriedly.

"I need get you to safety! That's my first priority now" he said as Mia said-"safety?"

"Jackson I don't get it"

Jackson stopped as they saw a few cars following them and he sped up to loose them. He double checked her seat belts and said-"Hold Coco close to you!"

Mia did what he had asked her and held Coco who squirmed in her arms-"Coco! Coco please keepy quiet baby"

The cars were wildly following them as if their life depended on them. The car that was following the fastest had distressed brother who had the fear of loosing his sister yet again.

Jackson drove the car at the max speed he could and he lost the trail of the cars following them. He sighed thinking of the argument they had in Namjoon's office.

Earlier-

Namjoon froze seeing the same man he saw with his sister. His blood boiled at the thought and he threw his phone away holding Jackson by his collar angrily-"Where is my sister!??" His voice was an octave scary and he looked like death himself.

Jackson was left utterly confused as he said-"What the hell Mr. Kim!? What are you talking about!? I'm your client! How dare you disrespect me!?"

"He greatful that I don't have my gun aimed at you! Now tell me where is my sister!!" Namjoon said as his guards took this as their initiative to hold Jackson and Namjoon apartment "let me go!!! Where is Soo-ah??!" He yelled angrily as the workers got shocked listening to the name.

Jackson who was confused froze when he saw the picture on one of the desk. It was Mia!! With Namjoon and another man.

His mind went blank. He left the office as hurriedly he could as Namjoon who was going to catch him got caught up as the others stopped him.

Jackson was not going to let this monster even touch Mia. He heard a lot about Namjoon and the Kim Family. Nothing good that is.

He kept driving as Mia held his hand. He reached the airport and checked in to his private Jet. They hurriedly went through the formalities and went to the jet but just then the airport was packed with cars flying around like bullets.

Jackson cursed and held Mia behind him and she asked-"Jackson who are these people?"

Kim Namjoon stepped out of the car, his dragon eyes blazing with fire as he glared at Jackson. The latter's fingers tightened her Mia's wrist.

Mia felt a sharp pain go through her head as she saw the man. She let out a shriek holding her head and Jackson caught her.

Namjoon looked at his sister. She was definitely Soo-ah. Kim Soo-ah! Not Mia.

He went ahead to hold her but Jackson's guard stood in front of him. His glare could rival devil's curse.

"Mia!? Hey-hey open your eyes!!" Jackson said as he saw her loosing her consciousness.

Jackson looked back at Namjoon who was looking at her figure horrified.

Hospital-

Namjoon and Jackson stood quietly out of the doctor's observation room.

Namjoon wanted to ask many questions and to be honest, torture this guy who tried to take her away but he controlled himself.

Jackson so badly wanted to kick Namjoon out but he couldn't as the guy financed the hospital.

The doctor came out and they hurriedly went to him, "How is she?" They asked in unison.

"Who are you to the Patient?" The Doctor asked Jackson as he was a family doctor to Kim's and he knew them for almost 8 years, trusted and knew Soo-ah very well.

"Her guardian." Jackson said earning a glare from Namjoon.

"Mr. Kim, I think she has a major concussion and she is also suffering from Memory loss." The doctor said directly to Namjoon. His eyes teared up as his heart broken into pieces.

"I know that!! Why is her head paining now!??" Jackson said fiercely, "Conjective Vibration, it happens when the person is stressing too much on her lost memories."

Jackson worriedly looked in her room, "We are leaving." He said as his face hardened.

"You can't take away my sister!!" Namjoon said glaring angrily at him, "Yes I can!! I don't trust you! Nor your family so I'm not leaving her here!!"

"She isn't leaving us!!!" Namjoon's voice thunderes like a Volcano. Jackson didn't even flinch and said-"It's not upto you!"

"You wanted to find her family right? It's me! Now leave!" Namjoon demands, "And see if she is in danger and clearly with you she is not protected!!" Jackson said as Namjoon was one step away from ripping his heart.

"She is my sister!!"

"And she was on the brink of death!!! Last time you saw her! I saved her!!" Jackson glared at him. "She is not staying at a place where her life is at risk!! Besides that's the whole point to bring her here and if even this isn't fixing her then I'll take her to the best neuro surgeon in the World!!"

Jackson's eyes were blood shot as he glared at Namjoon.

"I and Mia are leaving" *bark* "and Coco!" *Woof*