Chapter-3

Yoongi woke up alone in his apartment, his breath reeked of alcohol. His hair messed up badly and clothes were wrinkled.

Picking himself up he went inside the washroom, he washed his face as a necklace jingled on his neck. His black butterfly.

Suga paying no mind to it, went ahead towards the kitchen looking around to find something to eat but the kitchen was entirely empty except some beer bottles. Grumbling he picked himself a bottle, guling when the sound of the door knocking was heard in his empty house.

He sighed blankly and got up to open the door. On the door stood Jin. He was in his normal clothing. He looked at his younger brother and his eyes softened.

"Yoongi-ah!" He said softly as Yoongi said-"Hyung? Come in"

The two entered the apartment as Jin's face scrunched up at the disgusting smell of alcohol. He looked around the apartment and sighed to himself.

Yoongi was sprawled carelessly on the couch, Jin entered the kitchen and scoffed in annoyance. He Cooke up some instant ramen and served it to Suga as he ate like a homeless man

"Appa's condition is getting worse." Jin began as Yoongi had a distant look on his face. "Eomma is worried of you, nothing is in place Yoongi-ah." Jin said miserably as his eyes filled with tears.

Yoongi stayed quiet. Jin patted Yoongi's shoulder and walked out of the apartment wordlessly.

Yoongi unconsciously gripped his locket looking at the lockscreen wallpaper.

Looking down he gulped the beer as his eyes became glassy.

Seoul city-

Jackson, Mia and Cici were in Jackson's car as they drove to Jackson's Client's building.

Mia was nervous as she fiddled with her blue butterfly.

Jackson held her hand with his other hand as he said-"You just have to say the word and I'll take you back. If you feel uncomfortable just say it okay? And it'll take only... an hour. I'll be quick, I promise."

Mia looked at him and nodded with a soft smile.

Jackson was driving as Coco sat on Mia's lap. Mia was looking out of the window as Jackson drove around the city. "Seoul is pretty." Jackson said with a smile as Mia giggled and said-"Seoul or the girl's in Seoul?"

Jackson rolled his eyes and said-"Well both."

As the two started to bicker, Jackson stopped the car at the signal as they continued to bicker.

Meanwhile-

Namjoon was driving towards the company while talking in the phone as his workers prepared for an important meeting.

He stopped the car at the signal and continued talking on the phone when his face scrunched up in an annoyance hearing a dog bark from the car on the next lane making loud noises along.

He tried to keep his calm but got annoyed and turned in anger towards the car and he froze.

Namjoon dropped his phone and his heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. His brain stopped functioning and he assumed that this was just his mind playing tricks on him.

He saw Soo-ah.

His sister.

His kiddo.

"No!! Mia choclate is better!"

He frowned hearing her name. "S-she m-my s-sister."

Getting out of the car he ran towards the other side on the road but to his horror, the signal was green and the car in which Soo-ah was speed away. He ran after the car with all his might.

"Stop!! Stop!! Stop the car!!" He yelled like a mad man but the two people inside with car were too busy jamming music and bickering that they didn't heard the desperate cry of an older brother.

The car was long gone as Namjoon stopped taking deep breaths and huffing due to running so fast. 'this is not possible!! We saw her dead body!! No! No! No! What game are you playing God?'

After few time, Namjoon was seen sitting by the road and his car was parked on the side which btw* left km the road and caused a traffic jam and hit fined loosing his Driving licence which he got after a long time.

This wasn't the only road havoc he cause so, yep he did end up getting his licence cancelled.

Namjoon was in his World thinking about the whole scene.

'she looked exactly like Soo-ah. S-she has to be her! How can they look alike! So alike!!" Namjoon was going mad when a call broke him out of his trance.

He had been dodging all the calls since...... 2 hours.

Sighing he picked up the call. "Sir the client is here for the meeting? Are you not coming?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes" Namjoon said blankly and hung up.

He called a number and said-"I'm sending you the car number of Mercedes, tell me on whose it's registered."

Time Skip-

Namjoon entered the office looking a bit pale and his eyes red. 

"Mr. Wang had been waiting for thirty minutes."

Namjoon nodded as he stepped into the elevator when his phone rang, his informer. The one who was asked to get the infor of the car Soo-ah was in.

"Hello? Hello do you hear me?" Due to poor connection he couldn't hear clearly, once he got out he said-"yeah! I hear you. What is it?"

"The car belongs to a Thai Businessman." Namjoon was outside his cabin and he opened the gate just when the informer said-"Jackson Wang"

At the same time, someone in front of him said the same thing, the gentleman forwarded his hand. "Nice to meet you. Mr. Kim"

 Kim"

Ask away anything fellas. I'll answer all your questions on the story ✨