ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

Welcome to the Halloween special! I will say this now, but this will be a crappy and short special

Welcome to the Halloween special! I will say this now, but this will be a crappy and short special. And I apologize.

But I took too long doing the Halloween special for my genshin impact book and I kept procrastinating on writing anything since I had writer's block and school is difficult.

I had originally planned on doing like one-shots with the characters, which I mean the character spending time with the reader... But uh, I'm currently writing this at 3:41 am with 0 hours from sleep and I'm very tired and my brain doesn't wanna think of anything to write.

And I'm trying to get this done before Halloween so I can post it on Halloween quickly and not have to wait because I am still working on it.

So I decided why not do a one-shot with Yuu and grim? I was thinking that this took place some time in the future where the two + the reader were just hanging out.

I obviously won't be spoiling anything that happens in the future since there's only one chapter out which provides some information, and kinda hinting at what happens in the future.

But this is going to be a huge time leap, so there will be a spoiler for the reader appearance changing, but it's not really that important.

It is suggested that the reader is a child, though it hasn't been confirmed/denied so it's up in the air that the reader may be able to shape shift.

Minus them being able to shape shift into there wendigo form, they can possibly change there human appearance as well :)

This will be a short chapter and not really good so I don't blame you if you decide to skip it.

I uh... Haven't actually started writing chapter 2 so um... It's most likely going to be a while longer before it comes out. And I apologize! School is honestly stressful and I just keep procrastinating writing anything because of writers block.

I apologize.

Also one more thing, is anyone else's Wattpad keep lagging and crashing? Mine has and it's after the recent update, it's honestly annoying.

Anyway, into the story!