Special chapter

Special + 1

Special + 1.13k reads chapter

This is a crossover chapter!!! I do apologize for not posting any new Chapters recently! Also I'm honestly surprised how many reads this has! I didn't expect to get this many!

Both of the ocs in this were inspired by the author '-greeenn' and there book called "luck!" Which is an obey me x male reader. It's an amazing story!

⚠⚠Trigger Warning⚠⚠
!!! MENTION OF BLOOD !!!

When the wendigo had opened his eyes after taking a nap, he did not wake up to the rock ceiling he was used to waking up too

He was in a forest, it wasn't his forest though. The trees had their leafs and were not dead, there was no snow. He was beyond confused, he didn't know where he was and he wasn't happy about it.

He sat up from where he was lying on the floor, looking around he did not see anything around him.

He soon stood up after a few moments, deciding to walk in a random direction. Which was straight in front of him, he continued to look around as he walked.

°•~Time skip~•°

It was sometime later, the sun seemingly higher in the sky. He started to hear some sort of sound, he never heard something like it before. Despite his better judgement he had followed the sound.

He soon came to a clearing, there was a big rock. With a "person" sitting atop the rock, swinging his legs back and forth since they were over the edge. From what the wendigo could see, they had long hair. His hair was braided and was over his shoulder and laying against his chest.

Their hair was black, with two grayish cat-like ears on there head coming out of his hair. They had their eyes closed, with a bandage on his cheek which was slightly bloody.