♧♢♤♡56♡♤♢♧

BANG!

Elaine suddenly fell on her knees as a bullet pierced through her chest and she looked down on it.

"M-my Joker, don't leave... me..." Were her last words before she fell lifeless.

I looked to the person who shot her and it was the kid I saved earlier. His face showed full of surprise, hands shaking as he dropped the gun and he fell on his knees crying.

"D-d-did I kill her?" The kid's voice was shaky. "I-I didn't mean to, t-the guy had a knife and killed my mom and I-I didn't want to see it happening again."

By this time, I managed to move my body and fought what Elaine injected in me.

"I-it's okay, you saved my life. You're a good kid." I crawled towards the kid but black dots started to appear, and I fainted.
______________

"I... I remember everything." I told Chishiya everything and he nodded.

I looked to where Elaine was, or who was known as Harley and and sigh in disappointment. It was a shame that our friendship was wasted because of a guy, or rather we didn't have any friendship at all because she was only plotting her revenge towards me.

"He's the killer! I saw him killing someone!" A lady pointed to a guy and I just remembered that we were in a meeting.

"I did not kill anybody!" The guy defended.

"I saw him killing too!"

"We should vote him out before he kills someone else."

I was about to say something but I felt Chishiya gripping my hand to stop me.

"It's best if we observe on the sidelines, I'm pretty sure you know how this game works." Chishiya stated and I nodded in agreement.

This is Among us in real life after all.

When you play the game people will sus you no matter what.

If you're the most talkative, you are suspicious

If you're the most quiet one, you are suspicious

If you happen to just found the body and someone caught you reporting, you are suspicious

No matter what you do people will find something suspicious about you so in order to hide your identity or protect yourself, either you're imposter or crew, you can only talk when you have proof or someone to back you up.

But even if you have someone to back you up, you could also be the imposter because using someone can also hide your identity as the imposter.

Even in late game if you're travelling in groups the imposter could be hiding in among them so people would vouch for them.

This game isn't about who's safe or who's not, it's about how you can back each other up and the trust you have with each other.

"No, we should vote him no matter what!" 

"Why do you want to vote me out so bad huh! Maybe you're the imposter!"

"I have my friends with me, we all know each other!"

"And how can you be sure that your friends are not the Jack of clubs? For all we know all the game master were pretending to be players with everyone before!" 

And there it is, the fact that everyone missed at the very start. Of course, no one would have expected that the game masters are within the crowds. That was the only fact that will make everyone doubt each other as Mira was the only one revealed and the rest are unknown.

I could see how everyone started eyeing each other up, figuring if their used to be friends are actually a normal player and not a game master. 

"I only met you last week, how can I be sure you're not the Jack of clubs?"

"Are you serious? I've been saving you in all of the games we've played."

"Come to think of it, you always leave me alone and only comes back when the game is almost over. That seems a bit suspicious."

"I don't want to die in a game, you always go reckless and go on your own anyway."

One by one, people who used to be friends started doubting each other and you finally understood why Chishiya wanted you to be silent and just observing.

You don't really know who to trust and for all I know, the Jack of clubs could be anyone.

Normal POV

With the tension around the room happening, the people started voting each other off. It goes with the saying 'If he's not the imposter then vote me next.

You thought very hard on who could be the imposter as you know to yourself the feeling of having to trust someone but they weren't who you think they were.

Elaine

You trusted her but all she wanted to do was kill you from the beginning. You wouldn't have found out if she wasn't exposed with hypoxia during the game. 

There is also the downside of the game that even if crew killed another crew, they would still be allowed to report the body.

So many lives were lost because of the lack of trust. Even if you were telling the truth, some people won't trust you and would point you out for pretending to be innocent.

You watched as people voted each other off and the real imposter would had been happy with the result as he or she don't have to do anything as the crew kills each other off.

"Stop! Stop killing each other off, you're only making it easier for the imposter to win! Why don't we just ask each other where we were last round and who we're with right!" A girl student spoke up after five people were killed through voting.

Reader's POV

"I've played the mobile game before and this is not the best way to figure out who the imposter is! There's only one imposter among us, we should had used our head instead of our mouth to finish the game!" I looked at the screen to see the student's name and it was Entanglement. 

"S-she's right, so many people died because of the oxygen depleting and now we're all still doing the same by voting each other off." Shizuku agreed and everything seemed to cool down.

"Wait a minute, has he always been here?" A girl pointed to a guy who had his black hoodie on and a mask to hide his face.

He was a bit taller than Chishiya and now that I think about it, I've never seen him anywhere. I looked at the screen and his name was Kato.

Now that there are only thirteen of us, I memorized all the names on the screen and their appearance. 

The only problem is figuring out who the Imposter is. As for the reader, I have already introduced who the imposter is so comment on who you think is sus XD

I noted them one by one and think about who is the most suspicious, minus Chishiya of course.

1. Chishiya

2. Y/n

3. Shizuku

4. Entanglement (The student)

5. Kato (The hoodie guy)

6. Kajusinq (The black dressed female)

7. Kopii (The cute bangs female)

8. Derek(The little kid)

9. Allysa (The quit female)

10. Wish (The female who is wearing a cool hoodie)

11. Sushi (The cool girl)

12. Daya (The old lady)

13. Jack (The teenage boy)

________________

FeiFei17_official    Follow me on Twitch plesh ^-^