♧♢♤♡20♡♤♢♧

"This katana of yours, I wonder what it will feel like if you get cut by your own sword." Hiro unsheathe the sword and raised it.

"It was an honor to kill the Shadow." Hiro grinned.

"And it's an honor to kill you!" A white figure broke in the door and punched Hiro.

You immediately recognized the white hoodie and you were glad that he was here.

"Chi...shi-" He rushed to your side and checked you.

"Shhh, don't speak. Don't worry, I am here." Chishiya softly said and you smiled.

Another figure came in and you also recognize those dreads anywhere.

"Y/n you baka!" You heard Kuina scolding you and you slightly chuckled.

"Kui...na..." You breathed out.

"Kuina, get me lots of water quick!" Chishiya ordered and Kuina immediately went to the kitchen.

"I-i thought I wouldn't be able to see you one last time..." You held Chishiya's face.

Tears were starting to form in Chishiya's eyes but he blinked it away.

"I told you not to speak, I'll get you fix don't worry." Chishiya was almost whispering and you smiled at him.

"I love you... Chishiya..." Your hand fell on your side as you closed your eyes.

"Y/n! Y-/n-! Y..... n!"

Chishiya's POV

When Y/n entered her room, I immediately left and went outside and saw Kuina waiting.

"Is everything ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You owe me for this, I have to miss my beauty sleep because of your request." She smirked and I smirked as well.

"Don't worry, after we finish the game you can sleep for as long as you want." I reminded her that her visa was also expiring tomorrow and she agreed to renew her visa tonight.

I already knew that Y/n's visa will expire tonight thanks to Tatta. Tatta finally arrived and went on the front seat. We then followed Y/n's car in a distant.

"Are you sure you want to join a game again when you've just renew your visa?" Tatta looked at the mirror to make eye contact with me.

"It's none of your business." Was my answer and he scoff.

"It's obvious that you're worried for my sister but... thank you." He smiled and I looked away from him.

The trip was silence, I was observing outside, seeing the laser go down as it ends the life of those players whose visas expired tonight.

"Wait a minute..." Kuina suddenly spoke up and I looked at her. "Is it just me or there's only one game arena lighting up tonight?"

I noticed this as well, I thought the other games had started or finished but there wasn't any game arena available except for the one the village up ahead.

"You're right, is that normal?" Tatta asked as he notice this as well.

"I wonder why..." Kuina put a chapstick in her mouth and contined looking outside.

When we arrived at our destination, Tatta parked the car one block away from where Y/n's team was parked. I watched as Y/n entered the building wearing my hoodie.

"She's really doing this on her own." Kuina sigh and I frowned at the thought of Y/n never coming back from a game.

That's why I decided to accompany her in every game she will face but who would have thought that she will do a game on her own and hide it from me.

"Well, I guess we should be going." Kuina got out of the car and Tatta turned around while tugging on my hoodie.

"Protect my sister, make sure all of you will make it out alive." Tatta gave me a serious look and I nodded before leaving.

As much as Tatta wanted to join us, he couldn't because we just temporarily borrowed the car without anyone's permission so he needs to return it as soon as possible.

A red laser appeared at the entrance of the building, indicating that someone tried coming out and failed.

"Let's go with them." Kuina suggested as she pointed to groups of people entering.

We went with them to hide ourselves from Y/n who was fidgeting with my white hoodie. I smiled as I watch her plays with my hoodie.

"This is a lot of people." Kuina pointed out as more players enters the game. "What is this game?"

We waited for a few more minutes before the voice on our phone started speaking about the rules. I took my tag which was number 7 and Kuina was 8.

"This is an interesting game." I said as I put my tag in my pocket.

It was lucky for us to be one of the first one to enter the village because we can see where Y/n will be going. She was number eighteen and it took a while before her number was called.

"It's her." Kuina muttered as we watched her behind a tree.

We watched how she fought and killed a guy as if it was the easiest thing for her and we followed her into a small house.

"If I were you, I wouldn't want to mess with Y/n." Kuina commented and I smirked.

"Not planning to." I told her and she smiled at me.

"You know, you've changed ever since you met her." She slightly punch me and I glared at her.

She raised her hand in surrender and I rolled my eyes.