Day 1: First Time(EraserDust)

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩: 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝(𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚) 𝐱 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢(𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚)

Aizawa was teaching his class when the league attacked. As they do. Shigaraki managed to kidnap Aizawa, he tied the taller male up onto a chair. The only difference between the Bakugou kidnapping and this Aizawa kidnapping is that Aizawa is being held in Shigaraki's room for... Special... Reasons.

Time skip brought to you by Shintō Amenogozen:

Aizawa awoke to a room with a small television on the floor, a simple bed, and simplistic decorations that consisted of a few video game posters and action figures. He looked around confused, he felt as if he should look behind himself, but he feared what he would see. Soon he felt a pair of cold hands on his shoulders, he heard a small chuckle when he jumped slightly.

"Why'd you kidnap me, Shigaraki?" Aizawa asked in his normal monotonous voice.

"Oh, please. You know why you're here." Shigaraki scoffed and kissed Aizawa's neck.

Aizawa's breath hitched as he looked away. Shigaraki took note of this and bit down harshly, this caused Aizawa to grunt in annoyance.

"The hell was that for!?" He shouted.

"I love it when you're loud. It's too bad that no one else can hear your shouting. I bet the others would catch on quick." Shigaraki chuckled lowly and continued marking Aizawa.

Aizawa was blushing slightly, he kept looking away. Soon Aizawa felt the ropes being released.

"Get on the bed for me, love." Shigaraki cooed in Aizawa's ear.

"And if I don't want to?" Aizawa asked with an eye roll.

"Then you go out into the parlour until your colleagues come to get you," Shigaraki says plainly.

"Oh? Well, at least when we're finished I can act like I escaped." Aizawa sighed and walked to the bed.

"It's cute how you think I'll let you walk by the time we finish." Shigaraki pushed Aizawa face-first into the bed.

Shigaraki continued to mark Aizawa, to which he let out small sounds of pleasure. This continued for a while until Shigaraki spoke up again.

"Have you ever done this before?" Shigaraki asked whilst grabbing lube.

Aizawa spoke softly, with embarrassment, "Never with a man."

Shigaraki pulled Aizawa onto his knees and pushed down his pants. "That's okay, I'll be as gentle as I can. I'll also be sure to make this memorable." He said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Thank you." Aizawa didn't realize the sarcasm and sighed a breath of relief.

Shigaraki chuckled and plunged a finger into Aizawa's hole and started to thrust it in and out slowly. Even though he was a villain, he wasn't a monster. He wasn't going to hurt Aizawa, for now. Aizawa shifted in slight discomfort, in turn hitting that bundle of nerves on Shigaraki's finger, causing Aizawa to moan out. Shigaraki chuckled lowly.

"You're such a filthy man, whorish, all for me." Shigaraki inserted another finger and spread Aizawa open.

As this went on, Aizawa buried his face in a pillow, moaning out in a low decibel.

"Hurry up." Aizawa scoffed, trying to keep hold of his dignity.

Shigaraki glared and removed his hand, causing Aizawa to whine at the loss. Shigaraki used that hand to grab Aizawa's hair and pull him up off the bed. Shigaraki then pushed himself in about an inch, then slammed the other 8 inches inside Aizawa. Aizawa moaned out loudly and held onto Shigaraki's wrist that was holding him up.