As they got to the center, they found something on the ground. After looking closely, they recognize it: Stan's Glasses. He must have dropped them while hiding. Fortunatly, they were still in good condition. Loona picked them up and held onto it with such care. Neo told Loona that they will find him and the others and get out of here.

They eventually resumed their search. While looking around, they were trying to hear and see where Monty is at. So far, it was quite. Far too quiet. This was not a good sign. And sure enough, they were right.

There was a loud demonic roar from the distance. Everyone was taken aback by this. But a few seconds later, they also heard screaming. They knew who that was.

"Alilkira! Nichole!" Krystal shouted.

"Come on!" Neo told the others. However, a large Animatronic landed in front of them with a loud thump of metal. They turned around to see, in absolute horror, that made their hearts froze in fear.

 They turned around to see, in absolute horror, that made their hearts froze in fear

- Image above belongs to 34FreddyOfficial. https://www.deviantart.com/34freddyofficial/art/Nightmare-Monty-943606255 -

"MOTHER OF GOD!" Alaria said.

"JESUS! THAT IS ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!" Flynn added.

Monty didn't take that too lightly. He roared the loudest anyone has ever heard. What's scary is that it was a mixture of both a monster and demon. This was enough to make anyone freeze in terror, especially to Max, who was clinging onto Renamon for dear life.

Neo tried to hit it with his pipe. But it broke upon impact due to Monty's sheer strength now enhanced. "MOVE!!!!"

Everyone ran for dear life and went into the construction zone of the raceway. Monty give chase, breaking everything in his path as if they were just made of cardboard. He even tossed some objects at them to slow them down which almost worked on Dell nearly tripping.

"THIS IS CRAZY!!! WILLIAM IS INSANE FOR REMAKING HIM LIKE THIS!!!" Flynn shouted.

"How can we kill this thing?! The pipe did nothing!" Yennsee asked.

Neo saw power tools that runs on battery around the construction site, as well as hammers. "Use those!" He shouted as he finds a crowbar.

Flynn managed to find a Circular Saw with battery in it and grabbed it before Monty reached out for him. Flynn used it to nearly cut off Monty's finger if it wasn't for the latter moving out of the way.

Renamon stayed close with Max to keep him safe. Freddy, worried about his friend's safety, took the two to an office corner where the bumper cars are to keep them safe while he tries to help the others.

Krystal picked up a hammer and hits it on Monty's chest to see if she can get to the battery. It made a small dent, but that was it. Dell grabbed a Sledgehammer and swings it with difficulty and slow speed. It missed since Monty dodged it. After throwing the hammer at Monty's face, Krystal helped out Dell by supporting his swing together and hitting the chest piece, causing a larger dent. Monty roared and grabbed Both of them and was about to crush them when Neo appeared from behind and impaled the crowbar right onto his eye. This was enough for Monty to let Krystal and Dell go.