Wake the Fuck Up

Comincia dall'inizio

"Let's go check Brian's house," Brock said and Dooo nodded, rubbing his forehead as he followed Brock out.

Brian and Terroriser were sitting on the couch, reading a couple books when the two entered. "Hi love, do you need something?" Brian asked and Brock nodded, leaning over the couch to give him a kiss.

"Would you have an enchantment book for soul speed?" He asked and Brian hummed, frowning slightly. "Probably not, really, I'm not one for enchantments outside offensive magic, but you can check," he said and Brock nodded, waving to Terroriser as he led Dooo to Brian's bookshelves.

They searched for about 20 minutes, coming up empty. Brock sighed, hoping Marcel had better luck. He was searching Tyler's and Scotty's shelves, they had more of a range of spellcrafts.

"Let's go find Marcel, we have everything we came for. I hope he was able to find the other spellcraft," Brock sighed, leaving the room.

Brian looked up, tilting his head. "Nope, not there. Fuck, why does this amulet require one of the hardest enchantments to find," Brock mumbled and Brian chuckled.

"You're technically bringing two people back from the dead love, it's not going to be easy," he said and Brock made a face at him. Brian shook his head, closing his book and standing.

He moved to Brock's side, taking his hand and pulling him into a soft kiss. Brock melted against him, the stress he'd been feeling melting away with his touch.

Brian pulled back a moment, smiling pleased at the relaxed look on his boyfriend's face. "There you are. You need to remember to breathe, this is going to happen. Take your time okay? This isn't something to rush," he said softly and Brock nodded, smiling up at him.

"Good. Now go to Marcel, I'll meet you at the pavillion when Scotty is done with the potion," he said and Brock nodded, kissing him once more before moving to stand next to Dooo by the door.

"I love you," he called back to Brian, hearing the reply a moment later. Brock smiled faintly as they left, Dooo grinning at him.

"How did you two happen?" He asked curiously and Brock laughed, shaking his head.

"It was honestly because of Moo. The day he appeared, I fucking hated him. He was everything I couldn't stand, crude, cruel, obnoxious, snarky in the wrong way, all of it. Brian and Terroriser followed us back to my house at the end of that first day because Brian was worried about him being in the house with me alone.

"He wouldn't stop with the insults, talking non fucking stop about me, Terroriser and finally Brian. I snapped. He could say whatever he wanted about me, but insulting Brian is what got me really.

"I told him to shut the fuck up, which was really big back then because I was never one for cursing. I didn't snap, I didn't like confrontation. I told him to back off and leave me the fuck alone, and he got in my face. So I shoved him into the wall.

"That impressed him really, and even more than that was when Terror stood up for himself. Terror was so shy and adorable, he was terrified of Moo and Nogla. But he stood tall and told him to leave him alone too, and Moo backed off.

"That was when Brian grabbed me, told me that was the fucking hottest thing he'd ever seen and kissed me right there. We've been together since," Brock said fondly, always finding it amusing how much he used to hate Moo.

"That's insane. He changed then?" Dooo asked confused and Brock smiled faintly. "He did. He laid off the asshole vibe, and started helping more. He saved Terrorisers life a few times, saved mine. We had a few night time talks when Brian went to his own home, and we connected.